shape
carat
color
clarity

Security Jewelers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Security Jewlers was mentioned in another post. They claim that you can find your stone here and they will sell it to you for 5-15% less. How is this possible? Are they allowed to mention Pricescope?

1stdiamondbuy

Rough_Rock
I was also curious if anybody has used Security Jewelers or knows anything about them. Here is a link to where they say "Not only can we usually save you between 5 - 15% off Price Scope prices but you have the piece of mind of dealing with one of Americas finest jewelers and being able to purchase your designer setting at the same time."

I found them after I had purchased my diamond, so I did not price diamonds with them. I did however e-mail them about a designer setting and they were about 15% lower than the lowest price I had seen anywhere else and about 25% lower than the first B&M I had seen the setting at. It was still more than I wanted to spend, so I didn't buy it. I can't speak to their service and ability to deliver, but the price on the setting was amazing. Has anybody priced them on a diamond compared to pricescope?

Edited to fix link.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am inclined to be suspicious, they list themselves as Breitling dealers but Breitling does not have them listed. And I know for a fact 100% sure that they do not allow their watches to be purchased of over the internet. Still 5-15% less then PS seems like it is worth checking out.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
If you do a search on Yahoo for "Pricescope", you''ll see them advertising for that word at the top. Then you will get to this page where they are using Pricescope logo
face7.gif
(without asking for permission)

From that page I understand that they have "better buying power" and "We also own one of the Midwest''s largest inventories of GIA and AGS graded ideal cut diamonds and can offer just as exceptional values on them also."

I doubt that they can offer the same diamond for 5-15% less unless they will sell it with a loss...

Check them out guys and post what you found.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Leonid;

If the use of your logo is not authorized, I suggest you report it to the AGS for attention by their Ethics and Grievance committee. This is what they do and they are vigilant in their efforts.

Overall, the site is not highly informative and probably generates little interst or revenue. THey do say that not every link connects to merchandise they might have to sell. Sort of strange, but more boilerplate than carefully constructed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results