shape
carat
color
clarity

Second hand jewellers NYC?

BeckiOz

Rough_Rock
So, re my other post just now, I’m wanting to buy a tennis bracelet, and H is on board!
Neither of us know much more than the 4cs I know the look/size I’d like, and H is leaning towards making sure they are higher graded as a better investment.

We we’re surprised today by a lovely lab grown bracelet, but had expected to need to pay about £10k, so was surprised to be looking at £5k, and presuming ‘you get what you pay for’.

Having a read here, it was interesting to see comments about diamond jewellery depreciating significantly straight away (lab more so than natural), which makes me wonder would I be better off trying to find a second hand natural dianond tennis bracelet, than a new lab grown?

I doubt we’d be lucky to find the style/size in just one day, but is it worth considering?
I hope to wear this bracelet for 20 years, then pass it to my daughter etc, so we’re not so intending to sell any time soon.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear, you have a healthy budget. I hope you find a bracelet that you love tomorrow.

If you must buy tomorrow (I don't know how much VAT % is in the UK), then here is a preloved bracelet from a storefront that I have been wanting to check out.

I believe the store is close to Rockefeller Center (15 W 47th St E3, New York, NY 10036). Online they offer 10% off so see if you can negotiate that off that price.

You could also try The Real Real at 80 Wooster St. The store should have an assortment of preloved tennis bracelets for you to look at.

If you would could factor in VAT, this is the bracelet I would buy and have shipping to me:

Hope this helps!

TXwidow

Shiny_Rock
This is however an extra special 10 carat bracelet mounted with diamonds that are 0.20ct each and 41 round brilliant cut diamonds in tot my math says that is 8 carats for the main stones; are there a few more stones not being counted?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
This is however an extra special 10 carat bracelet mounted with diamonds that are 0.20ct each and 41 round brilliant cut diamonds in tot my math says that is 8 carats for the main stones; are there a few more stones not being counted?

I did not do the calculation-lol. Obviously, you should double check the math and get a detailed receipt.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results