shape
carat
color
clarity

Seattle and Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
View from our hotel room in Vancouver

100_4589.JPG

Delster

Ideal_Rock
One of BF''s floatplane pictures - for Sundial!

100_4576.JPG

Delster

Ideal_Rock
The amazing bathtub in our hotel in Seattle. It filled - silently - from the ceiling!

100E4567.JPG

Delster

Ideal_Rock
And our last night - the Mariners game. Thanks to MC for the recommendation!

100_4676.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I almost missed this! Awesome pics; I love Seattle! Where did you stay in Seattle? Vancouver looks so cool!
Beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, I''m glad you had a great time. We went to an M''s game a few weeks back and had a chance to see Ken Griffey, Jr. for the first time since he left the Mariner''s! The crowd went wild after he hit two home runs!

Where in Vancouver did you stay? That hotel looks like it has a similar view as the one my husband and I stayed at last year.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures! Looks like you have a fabulous time in Seattle and Vancouver! Thanks for sharing!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! It was a great trip, and in no small part down to all the great tips we got here!
9.gif

The fancy hotel in Seattle was Hotel 1000 - a treat from BF as the rest of the trip our accommodation was free. In Vancouver we stayed in the Westin Bayshore, right beside Stanley Park.

MC I''m afraid I have no idea who Ken Griffey is (I''m sorry!) but at the game we were at they brought on this guy called JJ for the very last inning and the crowd went ballistic. It was weird for us cos before that the crowd were so quiet and only cheered when they put a sign up on the billboard telling people to cheer, which we found very odd. We''re used to Irish football where people scream their heads off all the way through! Anyway when this JJ guy comes out and the place lights up we were all like ''now this is how it should be!''
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures are fabulous Delster (love the one of the float plane)!!! It really makes me want to go back there. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results