shape
carat
color
clarity

Searching for *the* stone...

arabella

Shiny_Rock
They are both so pretty, can't wait to see more pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luxroman

Rough_Rock
Personally, I like how the pinky cushion goes with your skin tone ;-)

Misscaliente12

Rough_Rock
These are garnets? Wow so beautiful! I'm shopping for the exact same color for an engagement ring. Are garnets durable for everyday wear? Thanks!

RoyalWe

Rough_Rock
:wavey:
Hi everyone, SUPER busy day yesterday, and it was great to come back on here and have your inputs!! :(( Ugh, no new pics yet... :blackeye: That's my mission for today, and hopefully tomorrow. I will say though the dark spot on the oval is a combo of poor photography skills on my part and it was at a bit of a wonky angle on my finger because I was trying not to smudge it with my fingers when setting it on my hand.

It's funny that the replies in here pretty much echo everyone I've talked to/ask for their opinion on the stones! Thus far it's been sort of a statistical dead heat. To me, right now, there's no clear cut winner!! I really LOVE certain things about one, but then I'll look at the other and start drooling over something else about that one! I was hoping that getting both of them in hand would have made the decision for me. Instead it has made the decision for me, more difficult. Lol... (Hmmm... chroman, you called it, didn't you?!) In the grand scheme, I'll take this kind of dilemma any day! :lol:

So I feel like the way to finally decide this once and for all is to head over to a local shop here and drop both in some settings. I'm hoping that will finally break the tie. Any thoughts on settings? The only thing that I'm pretty certain of is a halo of some sort, but I have been surprising myself lately with what is catching my eye.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results