shape
carat
color
clarity

searching for Ritani in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Symphony

Rough_Rock
Hi All,
I have read the many post regarding the Ritani endless love. I did not come across any info about where to find it in Canada, let alone Toronto, as I would love to see it in person. I have an OEC that I had wanted to reset, but had heard that they would only set their own stones so I gave up the idea. Lately I''''ve seen some OECs in the endless love and my hope has been revived. However, I need some confirmation since there is some debate that they will only set old, already mounted stones, of over 2ct and high color grade. My stone is just over two and of O/P color. Is getting my stone into this setting through a local jeweler/dealer do-able? Thanks in advance.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you checked out Ritani''s Website for a dealer?

As for setting your old stone. I have never heard they will only set over 2 carats, high color stones. There have been a few here and their stones were around a carat. I know Ritani likes you to buy their stones but many people have been able to get around it by placing their stone in a temp setting. If you have an OEC stone, you''ll be fine. Are you wanting the one with the halo?

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, don''t know, but you could go directly to the Ritani website and contact them to get an answer to your question. Their website is: ritani.com

Good luck..........

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Hi Symphony.

I would check with Bill Pearlman at Pearlman''s Jewelers. I recently sent him my original e-ring with 1.14 ct center stone, which I''m having remounted in the Ritani Endless Love setting w/ halo.

I basically sent Bill my e-ring and told him exactly what I wanted (ring size, etc.) and he sent my e-ring to Ritani for them to remount. No problems, very easy process...not to mention that Bill is *great* to work with.
4.gif

HTH, Irene

Symphony

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the responses. I have checked the Ritani website but they only have a search function for the US. I am looking for the halo mount. My main concern is the boarder issue. Customs has a habit of opening boxes and putting their paws all over my jewelery. I always feel very violated. Not to mention the taxes are cruel. I supposed if there was a dealer here in Canada then that could all be avoided. Some else recomended DBOF, and so I will also check with Pearlman''s.

If there are any Canadians that would like to share, I would love to hear your cross-boarder experinces. Cheers

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
symphony,
Have you seen/tried on rings with a halo and a 2 carat center stone? I only ask because halo''s on stones that large can tend to look cocktail ringish depending on your figure size. It may very well be beautiful, but just wanted to double check..

i second calling Pearlman''s. You can ask Bill about how he ships out of the states and what he recommends
1.gif

Symphony

Rough_Rock
Mrssalvo, I haven''t tried any 2ct halos. I will though now that it seems a real possiblity. Actually, I don''t want it to look engagement-y. I am unattached and don''t want to give the impression that I''m engaged. The cocktail look is perfect and it will go on my right index or middle finger which is around size 6.5. Cheers.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, well since you''re not going for an e-ring look, I think the halo will look fabulous with your stone
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results