shape
carat
color
clarity

Sea of Cortez Pearls - some eye candy

Dejay

Rough_Rock
I was luckey to find these in a jewlery parts lot i bought anyone know what there worth i kno its alott

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The price seems low. As in, "be careful whether or not these are real" low. In comparison, Sarah from Kojima is offering this strand on her website:

https://kojimapearl.com/collections.../sea-of-cortez-pearls-national-grade-necklace

This is a price drop too. For a long time it was listed at 29k iirc. Granted, the size is bigger and the quality is likely higher, but strands of these pearls are rare.

ETA: Oh, I see they are on Diamond Bistro rather than eBay (like I initially thought). Probably much more legit then. (with eBay, you're always having to be on alert to people selling cheap dyed Chinese freshwater pearls as more expensive salt water offerings).

I've admired the Kojima necklace forever.. Thanks for posting it here...saved me the search!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've admired the Kojima necklace forever.. Thanks for posting it here...saved me the search!

It is absolutely gorgeous, I saw "South Sea" strand, and not even round, at the local B@M store for this price. Not even half as nice as this one.

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Druzy Designs has this pretty SoC Keshi bracelet ... and I'm dreaming of turning it into a tin cup/bauble necklace. Somebody interested in a split? I'm not too keen on the big bubbly blue center pearl :)
s-l1600.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Druzy Designs has this pretty SoC Keshi bracelet ... and I'm dreaming of turning it into a tin cup/bauble necklace. Somebody interested in a split? I'm not too keen on the big bubbly blue center pearl :)
s-l1600.jpg

Do you know the size of the center pearl?

Or else, how about splitting the larger Sea of Cortez bracelet from Druzy? I like the center one and could use a couple of others but don't need the whole bracelet.

marionberry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The large one is pretty too ... but I'm really drawn to smaller pearls more these days. I should probably hold out for the next harvest and try to get my hands on some SoC keshis directly from the farm...

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results