shape
carat
color
clarity

Scratch-off save-the-dates?! Which of these save-the-dates do you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/28/2009 10:00:39 PM
Author: pjean
Date: 9/28/2009 8:41:37 PM
Author: pocahontas
Date: 9/28/2009 2:49:19 AM
Oh God Gwen, I feel like such an arse now
38.gif
I''m so sorry, I hope I didn''t upset you! The idea of a ticket invitation totally fits with your explanation of the theme of your wedding, and, that for me, makes it so perfect! I guess I totally missed that in all my excitement for the scratch and photobooth STD''s.
Don''t believe her for a minute. She totally saw that. She''s just jealous that she doesn''t get to play bumper boats etc. I know, ''cause I am too.

28.gif
I''m jealous too! But I will admit I like the scratch one the most!

(Can I come play bumper boats with you guys?!)

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Pjean, you're bad, bad, bad
11.gif
2.gif
I'm trying to get out of trouble with Gwen, not into more trouble!

I think we should all get together for a game of bumper boats!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
delete - double post

Date: 9/27/2009 7:16:45 AM
Author: Deelight
Hun I think they are all cute, I really like them all so I am no help - I so want to steal the first one - it is so simple and fun :) so maybe that might be my preference to one over the others LOL.

I''m thinking the same thing! Adorable!

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
The scratch-offs are adorable. I like them the best!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
those are so cute!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I like the admission ticket or the scratch off card!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hahaha, you guys are too funny! So happy that you all want to come bumper boating--am crossing my fingers that all my guests feel the same way!
9.gif
Can''t wait, heehee!!!
36.gif

pocohontas, hon, no worries--I put the winking smiley because I am not upset at you, and I think it''s great that you''re so excited about my other choices! Don''t worry about it.
1.gif

Hmm, looks like we might be doing the scratch off save-the-dates after all...
31.gif
36.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i think they are all cute ideas, but not everyone will know what to do with the scratchoff. my friend did the scratch off and she reciecved MANY calls because people thought she forgot to put the date on the card...myself included. they don''t come with the instruction to scratch, so for those who have never seen it, it is confusing. my friend wound up annoyed that people didn''t know what to do, but not everyone is up to date on new wedding related trends.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2009 2:24:12 PM
Author: NYCsparkle
i think they are all cute ideas, but not everyone will know what to do with the scratchoff. my friend did the scratch off and she reciecved MANY calls because people thought she forgot to put the date on the card...myself included. they don''t come with the instruction to scratch, so for those who have never seen it, it is confusing. my friend wound up annoyed that people didn''t know what to do, but not everyone is up to date on new wedding related trends.
The card does say, "Scratch off and save the date" above the license plate. You don''t think they''ll actually read the thing to know what to do, even though there are hardly any words on it to have to read?

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Love the scratch off! I think you should go with that one.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Love the scratch off one - . the magnet, sorry way to hard to read, I was just browsing it trying to find the date in the end, and no my eyes are not that old
19.gif

all the rest are lovely as well.

pb

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Love the scratch one! magnet is just really busy.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I think all of them are really cute ideas, but I LOVE the scratch-off one....so cute I may even steal it. Where'd you find that? Another (cheap) option-which is what I've been planning on doing-is using VistaPrint.com to make a postcard one with a picture. They have pre-made ones, too. Usually, you can get 100 of them for free. You just have to pay for shipping. Just a thought =)

EDIT: Nevermind. I just googled and found them. SO cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results