shape
carat
color
clarity

Scotland and Ireland...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2006 2:28:43 PM
Author: Mara

as for the manual vs automatic, it doesn''t matter because we both drive manuals and pretty much prefer it, and we''re used to driving long distances here anyway with it. but good to know regardless.
But have you ever done a manual driving from the right side of the car driving on the left side of the road, shifting with your left hand? However I have a feeling you are a brave gal and will be fine.
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2006 2:47:39 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 5/16/2006 2:28:43 PM
Author: Mara

as for the manual vs automatic, it doesn''t matter because we both drive manuals and pretty much prefer it, and we''re used to driving long distances here anyway with it. but good to know regardless.
But have you ever done a manual driving from the right side of the car driving on the left side of the road, shifting with your left hand? However I have a feeling you are a brave gal and will be fine.
2.gif
Hehe, actually Greg would probably be driving. And he''s the kind of nut that would LOVE the challenge.
5.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh and i''m so happy to hear about the smoking ban....being from CA here we are totally spoiled about smoking since you can''t do it in any public establishment, so traveling sometimes can be a stinky experience!!
40.gif
i''ll still pack febreeze!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results