shape
carat
color
clarity

Scattered Diamond Bracelets!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was admiring someone''s 1 ct. diamond bangle on here today, and I stumbled on these scattered diamond bracelets! Wouldn''t they be beautiful with matching rolling rings?!!!

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Bracelets/Scattered-Diamond-Bangle_1143.htm

I was also looking at the DBY necklaces on their site. I''d really like a DBY bracelet for everyday. There are some nice new things to put on a holiday wishlist!!!

Wonder how the white gold holds up in a DBY bracelet or whether platinum would be better? Anyone know?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
WF JUST added the scattered diamond bangle today! When sslkrissi pointed out that the price of the shared prong bangle was increased I went to check it out and didn't see the new scattered diamond bangle. Then I got an email from WF this afternoon because it matches my new band. Went to take a look at it right away! It's beautiful! But I'm still lusting after the shared prong bangle...and now the DBTY pendant after MC posted about it! Yes, lots of things on my wish list!
30.gif

It's exciting to see new items being offered at WF!
36.gif
Hopefully the matching scattered diamond huggie earrings will be coming out soon too.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I love the scattered bands, so of course I love these too. What a nice casual set that would make.
30.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2007 7:42:44 PM
Author: Ellen
Well, I love the scattered bands, so of course I love these too. What a nice casual set that would make.
30.gif
And it would go so well with a Trinity ring
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are really pretty. Thanks for adding "another" item to my wish list. LOL!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, my wishlist is growing, too! Now to put them in some kind of order!
23.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw micropave bangles in the Diamond District. One each in RG, WG, and YG. Lovely.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those sound gorgeous, Harriet!! You must have a lot of temptation living in NY!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Too much, especially with Leon close by.

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/7/2007 10:25:40 PM
Author: Harriet
I saw micropave bangles in the Diamond District. One each in RG, WG, and YG. Lovely.
Oh Harriet, that must be something gorgeous ! What a temptation indeed
30.gif

The scattered bangles from WF are also beautiful.....

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2007 10:41:15 AM
Author: ayala_jessica

Date: 9/7/2007 10:25:40 PM
Author: Harriet
Oh Harriet, that must be something gorgeous ! What a temptation indeed
30.gif

The scattered bangles from WF are also beautiful.....
They are not by Leon, but the craftsmanship is excellent. Does $1,500 sound reasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results