shape
carat
color
clarity

Say Yes To The Dress ( Finally A Air Date Yippy !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone figure out how to upload it online so I can watch it! I have to work and I don''t know how to record it! i can''t be the only one who doesn''t see it!
emcry.gif

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
That is so exciting! I love the show!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will be setting my TiVo the second I get home! Can''t wait to see it!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yep I saw you in the preview! I had this past episode recorded (since I record them all) and thought........."HEY! Thats her!!" So I had to go back on the dvd to look and I got real excited because we will all finally get to see you on tv!!!!!!!! Yay for next week!!!

(and yes, the new guy is annoying. Just let the SA do her job and quit butting in dude........
20.gif
) lol!

ljsmith001

Shiny_Rock
Really stupid question but

What channel and time does this show come on? And what day?
20.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Channel: TLC
Day: Tuesdays
Time: 8/7central
30 minutes long
And not a stupid question at all!
28.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw the preview too!! Woo hoo! The dress looks amazing :)

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I WATCHED THE RERUN! I LOVE YOUR DRESS! IT MADE ME CRY! IT LOOKED PERFECT ON YOU!!!! I''m also happy you stayed under the budget you wanted...that''s always a perk!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blissfulbride, you are adorable!!!! Your ering is beautiful! When are you getting married? Are you still planning the Wynn?

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! I''m SOOOOO late to this thread. But I just went to TLC''s website and found out that your show airs again tonight at 11pm (Pacific Time). I''m so excited that I can still see it!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! Just watched the re-run! CONGRATS! You are so cute and so excited!!! As a multiple dress bride, I actually agreed with your mom that thinking about such an important purchase before making it is right. Plus, honestly, the I think the 'discounted only if you impulse buy' ploy is shady. I expected better from Kleinfelds (thought having been there myself I can't say I was surprised). I am very happy you love your dress so much, you looked fabulous!

Umm... where are the pics of your ring? That sucker flashed on the screen and I was rivetted! Linky??? Please???

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I am way late to this party
20.gif
!!! I missed the show, but how can I see the re-run??
33.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results