shape
carat
color
clarity

Saw a Crafted by Infinity diamond wow!

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
Here are just a few pics after we picked it up from the jeweler who set the stone locally. We had drinks at Trump Tower to admire the ring and view. It was a super overcast day today, but hope you enjoy these pics anyway :) Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny and we can have more diamond fun and share better pics.

img_20140812_175449.jpg

img_20140812_175523.jpg

img_20140812_175626.jpg

img_20140812_215014.jpg

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wooo, lovely! :appl:

That looks great, the setting looks 'just right' :sun:

I hope you're very pleased with it, I think a trip out for drinks is definitely a good way to introduce it to the world :)) Roll on better weather and/or a dinner date out to a restaurant with great lighting! ;-)

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ooosh, thank you for your kind comments. We had a little fun and made a video for anyone who might be interested as my stone is a little unconventional by PS standards, but lovely, I think. Quite a firecracker, I'd say. While taking this video, the dispersion of color was amazing (good lighting) but it comes off in video as white or blue flashes. Not sure why. I would not think it's the med blue fluoro.
Enjoy and thanks for looking!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56romlzdNRw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htwfQJFJW94&feature=youtu.be

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
Your CBI is beautiful and it's looks fantastic on your hand! :love:

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
Hi FancyIntense, I would love the credit for owning a 2ct CBI, but alas not in our budget. I think we did well any how. Thanks for your kind comment, we love my ring! Maybe one day, I'll have Paul cut me a custom job (one can dream!) I love the CBI brand and Paul, John are awesome and post regularly here, which we all appreciate as we learn more and more.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luvdajules|1411233676|3754354 said:
Hi FancyIntense, I would love the credit for owning a 2ct CBI, but alas not in our budget. I think we did well any how. Thanks for your kind comment, we love my ring! Maybe one day, I'll have Paul cut me a custom job (one can dream!) I love the CBI brand and Paul, John are awesome and post regularly here, which we all appreciate as we learn more and more.

I highly respect them as well (I'll add Wink of HPD to the list too) and hope that a custom cut CBI may be in my future too. We can all dream, can't we :lickout:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
luvdajules|1408416103|3735223 said:
Hi Ooosh, thank you for your kind comments. We had a little fun and made a video for anyone who might be interested as my stone is a little unconventional by PS standards, but lovely, I think. Quite a firecracker, I'd say. While taking this video, the dispersion of color was amazing (good lighting) but it comes off in video as white or blue flashes. Not sure why. I would not think it's the med blue fluoro.
Enjoy and thanks for looking!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56romlzdNRw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htwfQJFJW94&feature=youtu.be

Wow, those videos are cool! I love the way something in the lighting was causing your diamond to look like it had neon lights inside of it.

I also love the simple elegance of your ring. I think your local jeweler served you well!

Wink

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Wink, thanks for commenting on my finished ring and a BIG thank you for having such a lovely diamond for me. We love it! Naturally, you're my fave CBI dealer for any future custom cut, lol. As far lighting for that first video, we were in Rainforest Cafe, but I've had similar results in many well let stores with long tube bulbs and many smaller lights, maybe halogen? The second video was shot in Portillos (a local pasta, hamburger joint).

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
Those videos are so much fun to watch! What an amazing stone! :love:

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
When I originally read your post I wasn't sure if it was a CBI or not and I went with the assumption it was because it is so beautiful. Are you kidding me, I'm subscribed to John, Paul, and Wink :appl: LOL

akoakoako

Rough_Rock
fantastic ring. I love the bling in your videos. I wonder why the bling are very blue. Is that just the video? Does it look like that in real life?

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
Hi akoa and others, thank you so much for your comments, it makes me smile....as far as the blue flashes in the video: In real life, while we were shooting the video, the flashes were tremendous colored flashes of the rainbow. It was insane, which prompted taking a video. But then when we watched the playback, all the colors turned into just white and blue. Perhaps it was a combo of the type of lighting in Rainforest Cafe and the medium blue fluoro in my diamond?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is amazing and the videos are mesmerizing! There are Portillos' in the area I live. I need to take a look at my diamond in that lighting. I have a feeling I may be disappointed after seeing your video. Wear your beautiful ring in happiness and health!

luvdajules

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Calliecake! Now you're making me blush, lol. As any good PSer, I keep my diamond very clean so it was video worthy when the lighting conditions were conducive. I'll bet you won't be disappointed. I have similar results at many grocery stores and like Target and such. Thank you for kind words, I so appreciate them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results