shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire wedding ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ljer

Rough_Rock
Hey all

This is my first post here but been lurking for a while. I''m looking for my wedding ring and really want something with sapphires in it as I absolutely love them. I also live in the UK, so am struggling to find something!

I''m looking for something similar to this: http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=3846

but without the engraving on the site and a few less diamonds/sapphires, so probably only half the way round (if that makes sense!). I have been looking for a while but just can''t find anything in platinum (found plenty in white gold!). I also love the milgrain on that ring above.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

ljer

Rough_Rock
wow I love that ring!! I''m not really bothered what "name" they give it (Eternity/Wedding etc) as long it looks how I want it to look!

It''s a shame the diamonds/sapphires aren''t half the way round otherwise it would have been perfect, I might look on his website to see what other things he has, thanks!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
You are very welcome. Good luck with your search.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you contacted Signed Pieces? They can customize the ring to make it without the engraving and also as a half eternity.

ljer

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice Chrono, I will take a look at their website.

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
I know that Tiffany has a similar band to this in platinum.

Have you seen Ungar and Ungar rings? They are a UK firm that make pretty wedding bands that are available all across the country. They have lots of sapphire rings.

http://www.ungar.co.uk/

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2009 7:30:45 AM
Author: ljer
wow I love that ring!! I''m not really bothered what ''name'' they give it (Eternity/Wedding etc) as long it looks how I want it to look!

It''s a shame the diamonds/sapphires aren''t half the way round otherwise it would have been perfect, I might look on his website to see what other things he has, thanks!
You can always ask them to customize it for you and do it half way. I''m sure they can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results