shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire Earring Remake

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Catmom. I really am in awe of how creative you are with jewelry.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Super neat, Catmom! Love, love, love versatile pieces like those. Well done!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks icekid, they do both rock!

Aww that''s so nice of you to say Stone Hunter!

I do too Fly Girl. I can wear them so much more now than if they were one earring.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They did wonderful work
30.gif

In the second set of pics I couldn't see the hook at all until you pointed it out specifically. They look marvelous separated, too - three really fabulous looks!

9.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
absolutely stunning! Love the versatility you have going on there!!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I haven''t commented yet, felt sure I had done so.

I love your earrings CatMom. I don''t know what your modifications cost (not asking either), but surely it must be way less than the cost of 3 separate pairs. I love jewellery that you can alter in ways like this. The British royal family have been doing it for generations. It would be wonderful to see more pieces like this.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
First of all, what beautiful earrings, just gorgeous and it''s hard to stop looking at them.

Secondly, what a GREAT idea to do this and the jeweler did a great job of realizing your vision.

Really fantastic, they look stupendous on. Congrats!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/28/2010 10:53:28 PM
Author: yssie
They did wonderful work
30.gif

In the second set of pics I couldn''t see the hook at all until you pointed it out specifically. They look marvelous separated, too - three really fabulous looks!

9.gif
Yes, my jeweler has his own bench jeweler and he always does a fantastic job. He considers himself to be a "master" and I quite believe that he is even though he is a bit grumpy lol.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much D&T and StonieGrl!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/29/2010 11:00:18 AM
Author: Gailey
I can''t believe I haven''t commented yet, felt sure I had done so.

I love your earrings CatMom. I don''t know what your modifications cost (not asking either), but surely it must be way less than the cost of 3 separate pairs. I love jewellery that you can alter in ways like this. The British royal family have been doing it for generations. It would be wonderful to see more pieces like this.
Thanks so much Gailey! Quite honestly he didn''t charge me anything to do the modifications. He takes VERY good care of his good customers. I''m quite lucky in that regard.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. They look great and how wonderful you can enjoy them different ways now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results