shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire&Diamond wedding band w/e-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MyDreamRing

Rough_Rock
Has anyone ever paired a sapphire and diamond wedding band with their diamond e-ring? Or any other gemstones for that matter.

I know it is common to see gemstone side stones on e-rings but I was just wondering how a sapphire wedding band might look?

Anyone have any pictures of their rings that have a splash of color? Just trying to get some ideas.
21.gif

Thanks!

coarchitect

Rough_Rock
you can even get one in a little blue box.
1.gif

tiffsring.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
My sister has the Signed Pieces diamond and blue sapphire band. I''ve paired it up with my solitaire e-ring numerous times, and to be honest, I don''t care for the look. I think it looks like the e-ring needs something blue in it too for continuity. But, that''s just my opinion. I love her ring though.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
A good friend of mine has an engagement ring (round diamond with side diamonds) and her wedding band is sapphire and diamonds. It is absolutely beautiful...I tried it on with my ering, which is an asscher with a pave halo, and it did not look good at all...so I guess it depends on the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results