shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire and diamond cluster ring!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon. I am in love with this style of ring and this one is perfection!!!! :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! Gorgeous sapphire and those diamonds really glow, totally complimenting each other. Congrats on your new bling!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Neil, it means a lot to me that you like it, I really admire your taste in jewelry! I'm glad I went with this ring too, I just felt I didn't know what I was doing picking out an expensive antique/vintage ring lol - and it does feel at home on my finger, I never realized what a flattering shape an oval is.

Luv2sparkle, a great big thank you, you really made my day! Yep, I agree with you, after seeing the Diana ring you just have to go big or go home! I really like the size of this ring, it's substantial but doesn't overpower my hand. And as much as I love diamonds, I really wanted a gemstone ring for something a bit different. (of course, it had to have diamonds too! lol)

Thank you maryjane04! Yes, my inspiration for this ring was Diana's ering! It's so funny, for many years I felt neutral about her ring -didn't love it, didn't hate it. But then it was given new life by Kate, and she gets so much media attention that the ring is always popping up in pics. I started thinking that it was actually a really pretty style and looked very elegant on the hand. Funny how our tastes change over time!

Thanks Rena! Today I wore it while I was in my pajamas :D My husband thinks I'm nuts!

Thank you CFCCD! I'm a little disappointed that the color doesn't translate that well, it's more lively than in the pics.

Thank you so much mom2boys, and thanks for your input in the other thread! It really did help to get others' thoughts and opinions, I'm grateful to everyone who participated.

I'm so glad you were reminded of Diana's ring MGR! That's the look I was hoping for - thank you for the nice words! I know it sounds odd, but I do feel ust a bit regal wearing it! :lol:

Acinom, thank you, you are always so nice and supportive! Thank you for sharing in my excitement, and I will post more pics!

Missy!!!! How sweet of you to stop by and comment, you are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the very kind words and well wishes! It means so much to me, you are so thoughtful!

Thank for the compliments and for taking the time to comment canadagirl, Laila, sarahb, lioness, Scarlett1, Iknvrb4, Sandycheeks, kathley, Mayk, lambskin, and marcy I'm overwhelmed and so appreciative, seriously! :D

Yenny, I agree, I wore it for the past 2 days with jeans and a casual top and it felt fine! Thank you!

Thanks so much Enerchi! Yep, grocery shopping is a drag, might as well have something pretty to look at! :cheeky:

Sharon, thank you for stopping by for another look - I'm really glad you like it!

LOL mochiko42! I like the color of my sapphire better too! Thank you!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks KristinTech! I like the profile too, it sits low on the hand and is really comfortable.

Thank you misskittycat! I think this is a very timeless look too - I found so many examples of this ring dating back 60-70 years, and even further.

Thank you for the compliment Rubies R Me! I have a few plain bands that look nice with it too, so it will be fun to mix and match. I might even have to pick up a few more! :naughty:

Thank you derbygal, I'm glad you like this style! I have to admit, I am so happy that people seem to like and appreciate this type of ring!

Jimmianne, thank you for your nice comments! This is my first gemstone ring, and I'm really enjoying the beautiful blue color - and the sparkly diamonds too, of course! :bigsmile:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's absolutely beautiful!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Junebug that's beautiful! Such presence on your hand, my mouth dropped open when I saw your pictures :love:

And it's a Roger Dery stone, he is a very well respected precision cutter! So stunning!
You should wear that whenever and wherever your heart desires :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, you may have to post some more pictures because I really can't get enough of your ring. It looks so perfect on your hand and everything about it is just right. I could look at it all day.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it and it looks perfect on you!!!!! :dance:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Rosebloom!!! I'm having a blast wearing it!

Thank you so much woofmama! I am sincerely pleased that you like it, it is so wonderful to get such positive feedback! :D

Luv2sparkle, Thank you so much, it makes me feel great that you appreciate and like this style of ring so much! To be honest, I'm enjoying this ring even more than I thought I would haha! The proportions are just right. I will definitely post some more pics!

Thank you for looking and commenting Catmom, so glad you think it looks good! :bigsmile:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is gorgeous. I also love the way it looks paired with your wedding band. You will not regret this purchase. It's stunning!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this until now. So pretty and I love the one you picked of all the choices. It looks so amazing on your hand.

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
oh Junebug what a perfection the color of the sapphire is perfect, the diamonds around are beautiful :clap:

Wear this gorgeous ring healthy and happy :appl:

Hugs

M

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, another beautiful ring!!!! And I totally love sapphires, so I am sure you will get a lot of wear out of it as well!!! :clap: :clap:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw thanks Calliecake, and thanks for you support! :))

Fogdancer, I'm really touched by your nice words, thank you so much for commenting! =)

Thanks redwood, I'm glad you think I made the right choice! I was a little confused there for awhile lol

Arkieb, thank you very much! Yeah, it feels very natural and comfortable on, I think I will wear this one a lot!

Here are a few more pics

img_5111.jpg

img_5113.jpg

img_5120.jpg

img_5108.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much gorgeousness..... new word, I know, but it fits.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back to your thread to see your ring.....between this and Roseblooms new sapphire three stone I feel a case of sapphire fever coming on :naughty:

So beautiful Junebug :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This has been a crazy busy summer and I am behind on these threads! So I am sorry for the delayed response!

Sapphires are my favorite colored gemstones and your new ring is just beautiful! :love: I got a ring like that years ago, but unfortunately the sapphire is not nearly as pretty as yours because it is dark. Thankfully I have learned about good sapphires since then! I think it was a great choice!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for taking another peek luv2sparkle and woofmama!!! I'm glad there's some love for this style of ring lol

Thank you DS, I'm glad you like what I finally decided on! I'm a bit frustrated because the color of the sapphire changed a little in the pics when I uploaded them onto PS :wall: - it's not as navy IRL. The 3rd pic shows the true color a bit better.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
how beautiful! Looks like an heirloom!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks artdecolover! :D

I was a little nervous this style would look a bit dated or something, but I don't feel that way at all when I wear it - in fact, I like the slightly retro feel, it's fun and different!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats really lovely! I would feel like royalty wearing that!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Beautiful looking ring JB!... :appl:

RayNay111

Rough_Rock
I'm a huge sapphire fan and that is a great one. Love the color! Congratulations! :clap:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back to drool some more over your fabulous ring. It really looks perfect on your hand! :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks tyty333 - there is something kind of regal about it! I know some people aren't too crazy about the Diana ring, but I'm enjoying it.

Thanks a lot DF and raynay111! Glad you like the color raynay, it is a bit on the dark side I suppose, but still shows a beautiful blue and looks nice against the diamonds.

Thank you for taking another look derbygal, you made my day!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh My! That is truly stunning. I have been smitten by sapphires since I was 7 years old. My very first ring was a sapphire.
That setting is delicious!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you very much stracci! I'm glad I went with a sapphire, it goes with a lot and I wear a lot of blue as well!

Was looking purdy on my way to the car lol-

img_5190.jpg

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dear Junebug, i've been taking a break from PS lately but how could i not comment on this GORGEOUS ring? :love: :love: :love:
I love the color of the sapphire, i love the cotrast with the white diamonds, the proportions of the stones, the way you have combined it with that beautiful thin band and last but not least, the way it looks on your beautiful slim fingers :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Seriously, i need to get such a ring for myself! I hadn't realized what a great style this is :appl: :appl: :appl: Huge congrats :appl: :appl: :appl: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Now I need to go see your voting thread.

Xzuix

Rough_Rock
*drolls*

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results