shape
carat
color
clarity

sapphire and diamond band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it''s been a LONG time since I logged in and actually posted anything! But no fear, I''ve been keeping up with everyone''s sparklies...

I have a sapphire and diamond rhr that I don''t enjoy wearing b/c the stones on the band scratch between my fingers. It''s really pretty and I''m currently trying to sell it to see what I can get for it to put towards a new ring. I still want sapphires (my birthstone), and have found a gorgeous band that I love. It''s very simple--7 stone ring with 4 sapphires and 3 diamonds. I could probably wear it with my e-ring on occasion if I wanted a different look, but mostly, I''d wear it as a rhr.

I wondered if any of you have one of these type bands and if so, would you post a handshot? I want to be sure this is what I want, and maybe by then, my current ring will have sold. :)

thx!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone?? :(

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I don''t have what you are looking for, but it sounds interesting. Perhaps post over in colored gemstones, everyone there seems interested in solving gemstone related questions and would probably be curious to see what you have that is scratchy. That does sound annoying.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Is this similar to what you are looking for?

This is my sapphire and diamond band - 6 sapphires and 5 diamonds.

My wonderful husband bought it for me a few Christmas''s ago. It''s from Birks Canada.

I sometimes wear it as a weeding band but mostly alone as a RHR.

Cachette
1.gif

Eagles Earth 013.jpg

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
alone...

Eagles Earth 068.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, that is a pretty band! I love sapphires with diamonds!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
your band is gorgeous cachette

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that''s beautiful! The sapphires are the perfect blue. I do like that style. I also like the prong set (preferably the "airline" setting where you can see the sides of the stones) and I also like the Fay Cullen art deco style.

Anyone else have a sapphire and diamond band?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOO Katiedid.... I was wondering what you had been up to :) WOOOOOOO

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I have a five stone band which is shared prong. I don''t have a handshot that I can find right now but here is the pic. It is very comfortable. I''m not sure about a 7 stone one, though. The prongs might rub the sides of my fingers and that might bother me.

diamondsapphireband.JPG

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one belongs to someone on PS (I can''t remember who) and I think she said Whiteflash made it for her. Course I could be wrong!
9.gif

Its really beautiful though!

swrikd.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just happened to try on the 7 stone diamond and sapphire band at Tiffany''s on Friday! It was really gorgeous!!! I''d love to have one, too!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
check out some of the beverley k rings on pearlmans website. they have many sapphire/diamond combo bands there..

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all the ones you ladies have posted! I don''t think WF made that antique looking one but I could be wrong. I''ve seen many like that -- Fay Cullen, Tacori, etc. and I really like that look. And the 5 stone shared prong is gorgeous too.

So hard to decide! I loved the 7 stone one b/c it looks like an eternity band on my finger, without the worries of an eternity band. hmmm

Keep ''em coming!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remember when I saw that band, I thought it was unlike anything WF had made. Maybe I am remembering wrong.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2008 5:29:47 PM
Author: diamondsrock
I have a five stone band which is shared prong. I don''t have a handshot that I can find right now but here is the pic. It is very comfortable. I''m not sure about a 7 stone one, though. The prongs might rub the sides of my fingers and that might bother me.
Diamondsrock, what are the specs on you 5 stone? What is your ring size? I love your ring!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cachette - I love your ring and the millgrain around the edges really adds the final touch!

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Is this something like what you're looking for? I also found two others... One with 5 stones and one with 9 or 10.

ETA: Oops didn't post
33.gif
I'll try one more time.

50_Copy%20of%20060904%20006.jpg

mirre

Shiny_Rock
Trying again...

7stonesapphire.jpg

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 9:24:03 AM
Author: LitigatorChick

Date: 1/8/2008 5:29:47 PM
Author: diamondsrock
Diamondsrock, what are the specs on you 5 stone? What is your ring size? I love your ring!!!
thank you so much for the compliment! I have looked around the house everywhere and can''t find the paperwork with this ring, but it is a size 5 3/4. I know that the stones are pretty small but I can''t remember the carat weights of them!
I''ll try to attach a handshot of it.

DSC_0489.JPG

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock

I have a channel set sapphire and diamond eternity which I love because it''s so comfortable but I prefer the look of prong set.

I don''t know anything about this company but they have tons of different sapp/dia bands: 5 stone, 7 stone, 9 stone, etc. etc.

http://www.sndgems.com/sapphire-rings-38.htm

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results