shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire and Aquamarine Earrings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
These are made from sterling silver, everything is made from scratch (except the earring hooks). Sapphires are natural sapphire briolettes and total 12CTS.
The Aquamarine earrings are made from natural sauamarines (4cts TW) and sterling silver.

I made the sapphire ones for myself, and the aquamarines for my mom for her B day!

sapphirebKS.JPG

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade

SapphireBKS1.JPG

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade

SapphirebKS2.JPG

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade

SapphirebKS3.JPG

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aquamarine earrings

AquaMarineKS.JPG

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! They are really pretty, I''m sure your mom is going to love her aqua earrings!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Those are lovely - you are extremely talented! I''m sure your mom will love hers
1.gif

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
awww thank you! This is my firs time making my own jewelry, and I think they turned out very well. I practiced alot while I waited for my sapphires to come in so they would turn out good. I saw a pair of briolette amethyst earrings at Zales a few weeks ago that I loved, but they were $399. I said no way and decided to make my own, but with sapphires instead of cheap pale amethysts.

I just made it up as I went along with the aquamarines.

Sence the picture, I removed a few links off the top. I decided I wanted less metal. So the clusters are just higher up now.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun to make your own earrings. They are lovely.

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Tropicgal - where are you getting your supplies? I''ve been making my own earrings too (I think I have about 250 pair made - why? cuz I''m bored?) I love the briolettes - I haven''t been able to find natural gemstones in briolette - just crystal, plastic, and CZ...

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thiagemstore on ebay. I have ordered from them in the past as well and they always send real stuff, and they are as pictured. If you have good timing you can get it for cheap.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful earrings Tropicalgal! I really love the sapphire earrings. I am sure your mom will be delighted!

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! You did a great job with yours - you have a natural talent!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Nice earrings!! The aquas are my favourite but both look awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results