shape
carat
color
clarity

SanDiegoLady at 10,000 posts, come on down!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
SDL you chose a lovely stone.
You certainly deserve some sparkle in your life. I''ve been reading
through your who''s who and you''ve quite a story to tell.
Enjoy your pendant and thanks for 10,000 wonderful posts!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle,

I can''t wait to see your pendant. I keep coming back to this thread, how long will it take??????? I can only imagine how excited you are.

Linda

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/18/2008 12:30:28 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 8/17/2008 9:10:43 PM

Author: Miranda

OH SDL!!! What a beautiful stone! I love it!

Miranda thank you.. I am already trying to figure out what my first outfit will be to show it off.. LOL I uh.. may need a new one just for the occasion! LOL
dance_3_7.gif

Congratulations on 10,000 and your new pendant. I think your pendant deserves a new outfit.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2008 4:58:24 PM
Date: 8/18/2008 2:47:46 PM

Author: Linda W

Michelle,

I can''t wait to see your pendant. I keep coming back to this thread, how long will it take??????? I can only imagine how excited you are.

Linda

I''m not gonna teeeeellll, I''m not gonna teeeeeelllllll!!!
giggly.gif
lol You will oh so definitely see when I get it. I promise, and then some! LOL
1237379fdqxrvb3f5.gif

Tee hee, you little rascal you. Oh Ok then, I can wait, along with the others. But.... don''t take too long now, I am glued to this computer. Can''t wait to see which outfit you will wear too.
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes it is. I can''t wait and I KNOW you can''t wait. tee hee.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I''m so late to this party. I just wanted to say congratulations for your 10,000 + posts. You are always so kind and sweet.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Sweet SDL,

You should throw a big "I got 10,000 posts" party for us, wearing your fabulous new necklace of course!!!
36.gif
9.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
YAY SDL!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Goin'' through all the posts and all the sudden I see this GORGEOUS stone!!!!!! Whoa MAMA!!!!
I know I''m late to the party but I just want to say congrats!!!! I can''t wait to see your new pendant!
You totally deserve it, and it''s going to look beautiful on you!
Your going to be so sparkly!!
31.gif
36.gif
9.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/21/2008 5:41:33 PM

Date: 8/21/2008 3:55:20 PM
Author: 777_LDY
YAY SDL!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Goin'' through all the posts and all the sudden I see this GORGEOUS stone!!!!!! Whoa MAMA!!!!
I know I''m late to the party but I just want to say congrats!!!! I can''t wait to see your new pendant!
You totally deserve it, and it''s going to look beautiful on you!
Your going to be so sparkly!!
31.gif
36.gif
9.gif
Thank you so much!!!!!!! Me too so excited.. I''m actually wishing it was oh, RIGHT NOW. Soon and very soon.. but hot dog, not freaking soon enough!!
11.gif
LOL I AM gonna be sparkly, huh.. !!!
9.gif
I keep thinking about how it will look and its been such a long while since I''ve worn a diamond and this one is going to have significance behind it..
5.gif
Lol, I just realized I wrote "your" when it was supposed to be "you''re." I swear my brain is turning into cheese...

You''re so funny SDL! I would be super excited too, and yes, you are going to be SUPER sparkly with your super sparkly studs and now a gorgeous pendant to match! You are a wonderful addition to PS, and I know you must be incredibly caring and giving IRL, I keep thinking about the beautiful set you had made for your daughter, I''m just so happy that good things are coming your way too!!
12.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 6:09:26 PM

I saw a .52 transitional rb today at an antique store.. it was gorgeous... but.. my WF pendant will mean more because of the kindness and generosity behind it.. and the symbolism for my Mom. ;-)
I''ve been absent for so long that I must have missed this! I just love how jewelery can hold so much meaning! Pretty soon!!!!!!!

LBug75

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations SanDiegoLady !!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I am so very late to say Congrats! You are incredibly supportive of others of this forum and it''s wonderful for you to be rewarded. I will try to NOT be so late to see the pics when you post them. Again, CONGRATS!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle, any news????!!!!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 2:45:18 PM

Date: 8/26/2008 11:06:03 AM
Author: dianne
I am so very late to say Congrats! You are incredibly supportive of others of this forum and it''s wonderful for you to be rewarded. I will try to NOT be so late to see the pics when you post them. Again, CONGRATS!!
36.gif
aw Dianne, you''re a sweetheart thank you very much. I have nothing but great things to say about everyone here and this wonderful site.
thankyou.gif

...and then I see that you had already posted the pics when I wrote this...I am such a dork
37.gif
...but I posted immediately.
9.gif
--love the pendant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results