shape
carat
color
clarity

San Diego/LaJolla -- proposal ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetaj

Rough_Rock
Hello all - I''m going to be proposing next weekend in San Diego. We''re staying in the La Jolla/Pacific Beach area. Does anyone have recommendations regarding any particular romantic spots/ideas? Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!

andrew
loopy.gif

Starks

Rough_Rock
I'm in the same boat as you, just trying to narrow down my ideas. Here are a few:

Proposing at the top of Mt. Soledad in the early evening (maybe watch the sun go down) then off to a nice dinner in La Jolla to celebrate.

A day of hiking in Mission Trails Park (Mt. Cowles) you get a great view up there. It may not be the most romantic but it would be fun. You can always go out to someplace nice at night.

There's always the beaches.

At the old ferry landing in Coronado there is a nice park with an awesome view of downtown San Diego, with a ferry shuttle that goes across the bay.

You could take a dinner cruise on the water. I recommend San Diego Harbor Excursions.

I'll try and think of some more....

marryme123

Rough_Rock
If you have not done so yet we could maybe help. My name is Victoria and I work on a new TV show about wedding proposals. If you have and you videotaped the moment and want to share it fee free to contact me at 818-255-9329.
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results