shape
carat
color
clarity

Salut!: An Introduction

Snow_Miser

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone.

I have been a lurker here for several months, and finally decided to join and request that my name be added to the LIW list.

My SO and I have been dating for 15 months, which I realize is not a long time at all. For our one year anniversary in March, he and I decided to go look at rings so that we could get an idea about what we liked. We immediately found a ring that we both fell in love with.

Since then, I have been obsessively looking at rings and diamonds on Pricescope.

My SO and I both recently started our careers. I will start teaching 3rd grade in August and he is an accountant working on his CPA. Although we are both confident that we will get married, we (more so him....) have decided to wait several years to get engaged and get married.
1.) We have no funds as of this moment to get engaged or have a wedding.
2.) We are still getting to know each other and are working on making our relationship even stronger than it is.

Our timeline right now for getting engaged is between now and less than five years. SO desperately wants it to be a surprise and doesn''t want to give a more detailed timeline than that, which is fine by me.

Until then, I will be looking and commenting on Pricescope. I fully expect to be #1 on the LIW before my SO proposes...

Cheers.

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! I think it''s smart that you''re holding off until you''re well established financially, and it''s wonderful that you and your SO are able to communicate openly and intelligently about your plans for the future. That said, for the record, I hope your wait won''t be as long as you think! Best of luck with starting your career and with your future proposal.

Snow_Miser

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Blacksand!

I hope I don''t have to wait as long as I think I will either! I am trying to be patient right now... but I know that will not always be the case!

I am so glad I finally have other girls to talk to! It has already been helpful reading that so many others are feeling the same thing I am!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
welcome snow_miser. You''ll have lots of fun talking to us here.
31.gif
30.gif

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!

Like blacksand said, it''s smart that you''re waiting til you are more financially stable to get engaged and I hope it won''t take as long as you''re thinking. And, like beezygal said, you''re gonna have a lot of fun here with us!!
9.gif

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Welcome! It sounds like your stay on LIW will be a long one but its great that you and your SO have such open communication about this!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results