shape
carat
color
clarity

Sales Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can anyone tell me how to write a sales analysis?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bueller?

Bueller?

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
What are you analyzing? If its for work, are they past examples of someone else''s work you could look at for format or ideas?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s actually for a job interview. I have to analyze a project I worked on this summer and project where to take the account at the end of the sales cycle in 2 years. I''ve got my information and ideas, I just have NO idea how to write/format this thing. It''s so pathetic, I''m an editor for christ''s sake!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
bar graphs and come up w/projections based on numbers over a year or more, trends going on in the market. . . like the holidays which might cause a spike. Talk about what trends may arise based on who is your customer. If you gave us more info maybe we can help. I would think about where the company is going; have they increased sales and what is causing the increase, what type of marketing is going on?

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Here''s what I would do:

Intro--explain the situation...with a bit of history if you have it

SWOT analysis (shows the factors taken into consideration for the forecast/trend projections)

Forecast/Projection

Closing

Agree on the graphs. Year over year comparisons seem to work pretty well because it shows trending by season/cycle etc.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results