shape
carat
color
clarity

Sad to sign off so soon, but check out the shiny!! :D

boysenberry

Rough_Rock
I posted this in the update thread but I guess I ought to have a separate thread for it *feeling greedy* hehe

SO proposed last night and I could barely sleep afterwards - so here I am in my delirious state, happy to share with all you ladies who have been so good to me even though I'm such a newcomer :)

All the deets here:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-on-12-12-12-1-32-rb-solitaire.183060/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-on-12-12-12-1-32-rb-solitaire.183060/[/URL]

I promise to take better pics when I get a new camera (hopefully for xmas).
We are thinking 2014 wedding, so I am going to hang around LIW until I am ready to face the reality of wedding planning stress :bigsmile:
Lots of dust to you all!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! It's beautiful! :appl: :appl: :appl:

BereniceFrench

Rough_Rock
Congratulations Boysenberry! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
Your ring is gorgeous: simple and stunning. :) Enjoy your engagement and your sparkly!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very exciting!! Congratulations!! :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Boysenberry! Wow that really is quick!!! :appl: I'm so glad you didn't have to wait!

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
HOORAY! Congratulations! I was wondering if there'd be any 12/12/12 engagements in here. :D

Glad you'll be sticking around LIW a little bit longer too. :)

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, congrats!!!! :appl: Your ring is gorgeous!

Come dip your toes in BWW when you feel ready, don't be shy! Can't wait to start hearing about your wedding wants/desires/plans!

audball

Ideal_Rock
star sparkle|1355435121|3330568 said:
Yay, congrats!!!! :appl: Your ring is gorgeous!

Come dip your toes in BWW when you feel ready, don't be shy! Can't wait to start hearing about your wedding wants/desires/plans!
Me too!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! What a beautiful ring, and it's nice to know how that size carat looks on your finger (I'm also a 5.25 ring size).

:love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh, congratulations!!! The ring is GORGEOUS! Welcome to the 2014 wedding club! So adorable that he proposed on 12/12/12!

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! Enjoy this time! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

boysenberry

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much everyone!!!

MBKRH|1355439236|3330607 said:
Congrats! What a beautiful ring, and it's nice to know how that size carat looks on your finger (I'm also a 5.25 ring size).

MBKRH, that's one of the reasons I ended up getting a solitaire - makes the center stone stand out! But I also thought my ring size was a 6 all along, and when they measured it it ended up being smaller - another factor that makes the stone look bigger hehe ::) I am really liking the proportions of finger to stone size and think it looks very balanced, but I am obviously biased! :naughty:

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
boysenberry|1355455373|3330850 said:
Thank you all so much everyone!!!

MBKRH|1355439236|3330607 said:

MBKRH, that's one of the reasons I ended up getting a solitaire - makes the center stone stand out! But I also thought my ring size was a 6 all along, and when they measured it it ended up being smaller - another factor that makes the stone look bigger hehe ::) I am really liking the proportions of finger to stone size and think it looks very balanced, but I am obviously biased! :naughty:

That's why I've always drifted towards solitaires myself. I've gotten measured at different places, and at different times of the year (gotta figure in swollen fingers in the summer). I've been between a 5 and a 7. :shock: I could probably get away with slightly smaller, however, I have large knuckles, which poses a problem of getting a ring OVER the knuckle, and then it's too big where it's supposed to be. :nono:
I guess I don't have to worry about it ATM.

Your ring looks fabulous on you, though. So, SO SO SO happy for you! :love: And you are allowed to be biased!

boysenberry

Rough_Rock
I don't think a large knuckle is a bad problem to have - my knuckles don't stick out at all so there is nothing keeping the ring on, so I had to get it on the tighter side to be secure! your knuckles aren't likely to shrink or swell being as it is bone :p so this way if the ring is a bit loose in the winter you still don't have to worry about it falling off!

misscuppycake

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! What an exciting way to kick off the Christmas season :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! It looks great. Happy first day of Christmas to you!!

advokait

Rough_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Not going to lie...I've come back to drool more than once!

Be sure to join the BIW list so we can see you on the other side!

boysenberry

Rough_Rock
audball|1355697049|3332935 said:
Not going to lie...I've come back to drool more than once!

Be sure to join the BIW list so we can see you on the other side!

Aww thank you! I promise to get better pics when I get a real camera. And I will join BIW when I start thinking about wedding plans in ernest... in the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy the holidays and try not to get stressed out yet :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted on the 12/12/12 thread but wanted to tell you again - that is one *F I N E* engagement ring you have there, little lady!! I love the solitaire and the 'hidden' diamonds on the struts that support the stone! it is a beauty!

Congratulations again, and enjoy your engagement over the holidays - there's plenty of time later for wedding plans!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
I too love the 12-12-12 date! It's so fun! Something to remember for sure.

Another cool one coming up is 12-21-12. The reverse of the numbers...and the "day the world is ending". I don't believe that, but hell, if it is, what better way to go out that with BLING! :Up_to_something:

boysenberry

Rough_Rock
audball|1355755454|3333390 said:
I too love the 12-12-12 date! It's so fun! Something to remember for sure.

Another cool one coming up is 12-21-12. The reverse of the numbers...and the "day the world is ending". I don't believe that, but hell, if it is, what better way to go out that with BLING! :Up_to_something:

SO is notoriously bad with dates and birthdays so we joke that we will definitely have to engrave our wedding date on his ring so he can consult it when he forgets our anniversary. The 12/12/12 date probably won't get celebrated, but will be a cute story to tell future kids maybe :p

I was thinking maybe 4/12/14 for a wedding date -- it's a palindrome!! Reads the same forwards and backwards. God I am such a nerd.

gatorblue

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!!! That's quite a beauty you've got there!

I *love* the idea of a palindrome wedding date, btw. ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results