clarity

Russian women molesting their Chanel bags

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:roll:The entitlement of some people doesn't cease to surprise me (though it shouldn't).

If that's all the only problem they're having with the war ATM (not being on the VIP list to buy 17 l bags anymore GASP)...

My friend however, has her widowed sister alone in a house in Ukraine. She's crying every time someone asks: how are you? She's wilting away in front of me.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
:roll:The entitlement of some people doesn't cease to surprise me (though it shouldn't).

If that's all the only problem they're having with the war ATM (not being on the VIP list to buy 17 l bags anymore GASP)...

My friend however, has her widowed sister alone in a house in Ukraine. She's crying every time someone asks: how are you? She's wilting away in front of me.

I dish we could get your friend's sister out

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh well.

The only thing that concerns me about this story is the extent to which the Russian people seem to support their government and to buy into its narratives about the war against Ukraine.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It doesn’t hurt channel at all, those bags were already paid for. Oh If only DF was here to comment! :lol:
Some may be fakes anyways.

Brigid

Shiny_Rock
They are most probably cutting up fakes, I could not imagine someone like Miroslava Duma destroying her Chanel collection.
I couldn’t ever imagine a reason to destroy mine.
Is it wrong to say ‘well done Chanel’?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
They are most probably cutting up fakes, I could not imagine someone like Miroslava Duma destroying her Chanel collection.
I couldn’t ever imagine a reason to destroy mine.
Is it wrong to say ‘well done Chanel’?

LOL! Totally agree the offending "Chanel" bags are likely repros. And what difference does it make, regardless? None. They do better to "Chanel" (channel) their energies somewhere constructive.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results