shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2009 2:53:56 PM
Author: gemgirl
Amey, I'm so sorry you sold your Ruby ring!! What a killer stone and mounting that was. BooHoo!!

I have to ask you though, and you might not be able to give me specific info but I'll ask anyway since you've sold important pieces. If you have a lovely, well made, relatively expensive piece of jewelry and you want to sell it and not take a real beating on Ebay, how do you sell it?

And I have to ask............ you have a 4 1/4 ct eternity that we haven't seen? Mon Dieu!! Photos woman, we need photos!
Hey there Gemgirl -
35.gif

I know
7.gif
It was a gorgeous ring - just not enough wear with my pear - and having it sit in my box wasn't practical for me. I have yet to sell anything on Ebay, I usually use the DiamondBistro. Luckily, i have not really lost a whole lot since I already find good deals if you know what I mean? I always list my things with 10% off to start ( from what I have paid originally ), then if it doesn't move, i reduce a little more and then I go to best offers. But to this day, I have not had to do that yet.

As for my eternity band, I posted 1 photo of it on the forum here already with my pear a while bak :)... But I have not started its own thread since most likely, i will not be keeping it... I'd love to snap more pictures for you, but my hubby took the camera with him when he left for Germany...
7.gif

But here is the photo for you :)

lemony%20+%20eternity%202.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your eternity is gorgeous! but I have to say, I really do like your SS eternity better with Lemony. Was that just me putting a 4 1/4 carat ring in second place? You know what I mean :). Your yellow gold eternity just makes Lemony happier I think. They both look so right together. They compliment each other.

I can kind of appreciate what you mean by only wanting one set. I went a little jewelry crazy over the last twelve or so years, and I have loads of things that I never ever wear. I''m considering selling a little bit of it. Thanks for the info.

Last thing, and I don''t want to hijack your ring thread, but I was just listening to your music again and I love it. I''m buying your two CDs and I''m picking up that Christmas CD just to have your rendition of Silent Night. There are no words that adequately describe your talent. I am humbled to even think I know the lady that creates that sound! Awesome, in the truest sense.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2009 3:36:11 PM
Your eternity is gorgeous! but I have to say, I really do like your SS eternity better with Lemony. Was that just me putting a 4 1/4 carat ring in second place? You know what I mean :). Your yellow gold eternity just makes Lemony happier I think. They both look so right together. They compliment each other.

I can kind of appreciate what you mean by only wanting one set. I went a little jewelry crazy over the last twelve or so years, and I have loads of things that I never ever wear. I'm considering selling a little bit of it. Thanks for the info.

Last thing, and I don't want to hijack your ring thread, but I was just listening to your music again and I love it. I'm buying your two CDs and I'm picking up that Christmas CD just to have your rendition of Silent Night. There are no words that adequately describe your talent. I am humbled to even think I know the lady that creates that sound! Awesome, in the truest sense.

Oh wow!!!!!!! I am beyond flattered by your comment! You will probably not believe me, but sometimes I doubt myself when it comes to my singing. My voice is so not powerful and untrained. i feel soometimes that I "should" know more about what I do, but i just enjoy doing it by my own rules. I don't want to copy other singers, so i concentrate on what i can do instead on the things I cannot... I maybe lack a little bit of self esteem... but I am getting better in believing in what I can do with my voice... Thank you so much again for this awesome comment. you really put a smile ( and red cheeks ) on my face!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date: 8/21/2009 3:48:32 PM
Author: Amethyste

Date: 8/21/2009 3:36:11 PM

I can kind of appreciate what you mean by only wanting one set. I went a little jewelry crazy over the last twelve or so years, and I have loads of things that I never ever wear. I'm considering selling a little bit of it. Thanks for the info.

Last thing, and I don't want to hijack your ring thread, but I was just listening to your music again and I love it. I'm buying your two CDs and I'm picking up that Christmas CD just to have your rendition of Silent Night. There are no words that adequately describe your talent. I am humbled to even think I know the lady that creates that sound! Awesome, in the truest sense.

Oh wow!!!!!!! I am beyond flattered by your comment! You will probably not believe me, but sometimes I doubt myself when it comes to my singing. My voice is so not powerful and untrained. i feel soometimes that I 'should' know more about what I do, but i just enjoy doing it by my own rules. I don't want to copy other singers, so i concentrate on what i can do instead on the things I cannot... I maybe lack a little bit of self esteem... but I am getting better in believing in what I can do with my voice... Thank you so much again for this awesome comment. you really put a smile ( and red cheeks ) on my face!
I don't know that you have low self esteem, I would think you're probably shy and relatively new at this. I think time and experience will help. Your voice sounds natural and unforced which makes your individual sound even more beautiful. It's very pure. Believe it or not, I lost that website where I found Silent Night, BUT, I stumbled onto one where I found the Ave Maria (ohmygosh!), Oh Holy Night and some others. Now I just have to get myself out of the dark ages and figure out how to download music! That's why I said I was going to buy the two CDs (which I am), because I have to be one of the last remaining souls on earth who walks (my mile and a half a few times a week) with a Sony CD Walkman in my hand instead of an Ipod. Yup, going to have to figure out this download thing.....
6.gif

Geez, how nice of those dishonest people for pocketing your royalties. I have very bad words floating through my head right now, but with experience, you will become more seasoned and wiser. Bad dishonest people.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results