shape
carat
color
clarity

Royalty Chokers

Soseattle

Shiny_Rock
There was a request for this link to have it's own thread, so here you go...https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/chokers-style-again-theyve-royal-120000620.html.

I found the article quite interesting and the jewelry beautiful. What do you think? Do you like chokers? Do you like Royal jewelry? What's your favorite?

I particularly enjoyed the photos of Princess Diana. She was such a classy lady in so many respects, including her jewelry and fashion.

MidModMin

Shiny_Rock
What do we think of Princess Ann in the 70s ?
@prince.of.preslav said it was Queen Alexandra's
Screenshot_20220315-174819.png

I have mixed feelings about chokers. This style of choker that Pss. Anne is wearing isn't my favorite. It's a lovely piece, but I find the look of a single, tight choker worn high on the neck visually stressful. It gives me a claustrophobic feeling.

BUT a slightly looser choker necklace, which hugs the base of the neck, is probably my favorite necklace length. From the slideshow, Pss. Alexandra's pearls are a good example:
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 12.27.05 PM.png

AND the claustrophobic feeling goes away when a tighter choker is paired with a looser one. I really like this choker stack Kristin Cavalleri wore to the Golden Globes, especially the top two necklaces:
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 12.29.17 PM.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results