shape
carat
color
clarity

rose gold bangle?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lil0818

Rough_Rock
I''d like to get my sister/MOH a rose gold bangle as her wedding party gift - does anyone have recommendations for vendors that carry/specialize in rose gold? I''d like to spend around $200 or under.

Thanks!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love rose gold too! It''s definitely hard to find online. I googled 14k rose gold bangle and there were quite a few links that popped up. I like this one at jewelbasket.com: http://www.jewelbasket.com/jbyypgb214.html

Also, QVC.com has really great gold bracelets, although right now most of the ones that pop up for rose gold are sold out in rose gold.

Lil0818

Rough_Rock
That''s so funny! I just ordered that one for her a few days ago. The price was right and I really like its understated simplicity. Hopefully she will like it too - I can''t imagine that I could go wrong with something that simple and elegant. Thanks for you help - I feel reassured now that I made a good choice!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha-great minds think alike! I like that one a lot...maybe I need one, too!
11.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a rose gold bracelet that I bought in Italy. It is square with small chains taking the place of the metal bar in a couple of places at the sides and has a hinge...so it is not a bangle. It is very pretty, though. I think it is in the safe deposit box with all the other gold bracelets I used to wear to work. This thread makes me want to take it out and look at it! I am wondering if it is exactly as I remember it! Maybe I can post a photo one day ;-).

Deb
34.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I''d love to see it if you do get it out and feel like posting a photo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results