shape
carat
color
clarity

Roommate moved out this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I didn''t think it would hit me as hard as it is now. She didn''t move out on bad terms or anything, just moving to a new city. And it''s not like we were the BEST of friends, but I lived with her, and I could count on her to share a laugh or a box of cookies.

My new roommate seems really nice, but it''s just not the same! It seems so much less homey without her pictures on the wall. A few times I''ve wanted to tell her something funny...but she''s not here anymore and I don''t know if my new roomie shares her sense of humor...

I''ll of course see her from time to time...I guess I just didn''t really prepare myself for this since I''ve been so busy!

This happened to anyone else before?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww try not to be sad. It will take some time for you to adjust to a new roomate. I am sure she/he is feeling a bit weird too. Over time you will build up a friendship and a trust with the new person too.

You can share stuff with us here - we love to hear how things are going
1.gif

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
oh yes many times, and actually one time during my 20''s it was my best friend since 9th grade, we''d roomed together in college and for 2 years in a townhouse.
she was moving to another city, although only 1 hour away.

i bawled like a baby, it is hard. i got ''ok'' roommates, but it''s still hard.

hang in there, this is a transition for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results