shape
carat
color
clarity

Rolling ring sizing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrsRogers

Rough_Rock
I apologise if this is redundant, but I am looking into purchasing a rolling ring. I was just curious as to how the sizing works. Is it best for me to order a half or full size larger than my regular ring size? or is it best to stick with my normal ring size? Thanks in advance!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo I would add... I ordered my normal size and it was a tad bit snug :)

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been wondering this as well. Seen mixed reactions on here... some it''s too big, some too small, some just right. Maybe it depends on the brand. Where are you thinking of purchasing from?

MrsRogers

Rough_Rock
I was looking on rollingring.com after hearing about them a few months back. I perused their selection and quite frankly they fit my budget more so than anyone else. I did a little research last night and found nothing that was of great help, although I did a search here on PS and found quite a few threads regarding rolling rings. I simply couldn''t wait to order so I did in the middle of the night and ordered a half size larger than my regular ring size. I''ll post again once it arrives and let you know how it fits musey.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Which one did you order? I started a thread for them in SMTR, hopefully you will post yours when it comes in!

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
I bought one for my sister from rollingring.com. This response may be coming a little late, since it looks like you''ve already ordered, but I would say the sizing is about the same as a wider ring/band (following the logic that wider rings fit a little more snugly than thinner ones). She was very happy with it - good weight and feel to it.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got one from rollingring.com this past June and I ordered the size I normally wear on my right hand ring finger. It is actually a BIT loose, but I wanted to be able to wear it year round and not worry about my usual finger swelling in the warm weather thing. I don''t think I would have been happy with a smaller size, I''m glad I ordered my usual size for that finger. HTH!
35.gif

MrsRogers

Rough_Rock
So, I received my rolling ring yesterday and couldn''t be more pleased with it. I ordered a half size larger then my regular ring size and it fits perfectly. It''s ever so slightly loose but not enough to where I would worry about it falling off. My digital camera is on the fritz at the moment, but I will try to post pictures as soon as I am able to.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

I am delighted you are happy with your rolling ring.

36.gif

I was all set to buy from rollingring.com. DH rang Tami to order as she didn't have Ireland on her shipping list and she hung up on him. Didn’t intimate she was finished talking to him or anything just beep beep beep - hung up. She half- updated the website to include Ireland and when he tried to call her back 3 times that day the call picked up but then went to voice mail each time.

I am so sad, I was looking forwards to it as a 3rd anniversary present - you know 3 bands 3 years. But now I don't know where to get an 18ct one from. After the lack lustre e-mail response and poor telephone manner I don't think I will risk an order from Tami. Shame.

That is my experience. I am glad you did not have a similar one and doubly glad you are happy with your ring.

Now if I could only drop this jealousy - wah I wanna woling wing
39.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Which rolling ring did you buy? I can''t wait to see pictures! Enjoy!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just ordered one in my normal right-hand-ring-finger size (6.5)... I''ll let you all know how it fits.

MrsRogers, please indulge us with pics!
31.gif
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
P.S. MrsRogers, you went from ordering to receiving within 6 days... how long did they quote you? I got a quote today of 3-4 weeks. I''m hoping they err on the longer side. Much longer side
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results