shape
carat
color
clarity

ROLEX 18K Pearlmaster with diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have an ever evolving one
2.gif
and sometimes hubby does pretty well on his own...guess I trained him well!!
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I am used to white or mother of pearl, I do not like really dark dials for some reason...and my hands look nasty, I need to use sunscreen! They really do not look that gross in real life...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Diamondfan that is a real beauty!!! That is one classy watch that will go with everything from jeans to an evening gown.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! It is pretty large, I did not try on the smaller (29 mm) because it did not look like what I wanted...I did not recall it being quite so big, though the pictures make it look a bit bigger...it is pretty though, I love the glow of it...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW, It looks great on you!!! I really love it. Love the bracelet, the mother of pearl dial and of course the double diamond bezel!! Can''t get any better than that IMHO.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Coming from you that is high praise...you know a lot about Rolex''s so I hope I made a good choice!

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Nice Watch Diamond Fan

Happy Chanukkah, and Happy Birthday too.

I like the pearlface watches...... yours is amazing.....

Best of luck with it.

Rockdoc

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! As I said, I was never really a typical Rolex lover, but this one is pretty great...hunny did well too!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My DH is in love!!! Congrats on the new watch!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
DF Happy Happy Happy!!!!!!

Nice hand shot. It looks beautiful. Enjoy your fabulous timepiece
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday!!!

I love the MOP dial and the White Gold.
9.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH! What about your husband''s watch? Do we get to see photos of that too?

widget

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful, DF...congratulations! Happy Chanukkah and Birthday, too.

I hear you on not generally loving Rolexes, but yours is fab...definitely has me rethinking my biases.
1.gif

BTW...I saw "Jersey Boys" on my recent mini-trip to San Francisco. Wasn't it great? By the end of the last act, they were dancin' in the aisles. I did have to laugh though. I noticed a lot of the audience were my age!
6.gif

Gotta love the oldies...

widget

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot get them from him long enough to do it! But his is great too...I am glad he got what he wanted, too, since he is totally hard to buy for...I never know what to for him!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Widget, I was born in 1965 and a lot of the people in the audience were older than me, but we all just were enjoying the music soooo much...it was all great even though I was young when he was in his hey day...I really thought the show was so fun...

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan,

Your Rolex is absolutely beautiful. Love the diamond bezel and the mother of pearl. Looks simply stunning on you. Love your ring too. I know it was discussed on a different thread. Simply classy. Have a wonderful birthday next week.

Linda

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondfan, I think your new Rolex is gorgeous! Happy birthday and Chanukkah!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks all! I am getting used to a big heavy watch. My hubby told me it looked "blingy" today...not sure he meant it as a compliment...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Usually not a big Rolex fan, but I think this watch is lovely! Happy BD diamondfan.
emcake.gif

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a beautiful watch, DF! I love mother of pearl dials as well! A Rolex is a classic and always desirable. Happy Birthday and Happy Chanukkah!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sharon, I totally know how you feel. I NEVER wanted a Rolex, never thought much about it, again, since my memories of them were all the girls I knew having to get the SAME one for a bat mitzvah or birthday gift...the smallest Presidential with the two tone bracelet and the dark navy or black face...just did not like it at all...and for years felt that it was just sort of the obvious go to watch, no thought involved....but then my dh wanted one and so a few months back I started looking to give him my input and I started noticing the Pearlmaster and liking it...so, that is where I am!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!
36.gif
Wear that beauty in the best of health and happiness! Rolexes are very low-maintenance and easy to keep clean. I''ve had mine for 22 years, and it''s only needed overhauls or repairs 3 times.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Madame, I did notice yours when we met, I know they have a great reputation...I am gettting used to it, it is heavy and big...I had to remove another link because it was hitting my wrist bone today!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/16/2006 10:24:00 PM
Author: diamondfan
Sharon, I totally know how you feel. I NEVER wanted a Rolex, never thought much about it, again, since my memories of them were all the girls I knew having to get the SAME one for a bat mitzvah or birthday gift...the smallest Presidential with the two tone bracelet and the dark navy or black face...just did not like it at all...and for years felt that it was just sort of the obvious go to watch, no thought involved....but then my dh wanted one and so a few months back I started looking to give him my input and I started noticing the Pearlmaster and liking it...so, that is where I am!
HI DF:

Your watch truely is lovely. I love the larger size. Funny, my hubby who has Cartier Roadster on the brain, saw some Rolexes in the Cellini (sp?) collection and ssid to me ealeir this week, "hey, wait a minute......"....some of the styles in that collection really are sublime. I could easily be persueded.......gosh what''s with my spelling today??

cheers--Sharon

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Hey diamondfan-

Your new watch is stunning! Happy birthday/Hannukah! Don''t know if Kaleigh told you of my visit in January and wanted to see if you guys are available for a get together (I think you had mentioned in a different thread). I am making my east coast trip in a few weeks and wanted to firm up my plans.

pb :)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pear, I am around for most of the month so let''s coordinate something!

Sharon, the Cellini watches are nice, but I think they are more dressy, thinner, not that look that I wanted now. But as a dress watch I think they would be nice!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wore it today, and it is heavy but I am loving it. Takes some getting used to, but I think new things can be like that...It was nice to come home from vacation and have it waiting for me...like getting it all over again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results