shape
carat
color
clarity

RockDoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

salmon

Shiny_Rock
I read on one of the older posts that Excel Diamonds (Barry) won''t send diamonds to Rock Doc for appraisals. Is this true? I don''t know what to do. I would like to get an apprasial, once I purchase my diamond, and I read here that Roc Doc is one of the best. This is especially important because I work abroad and I won''t be able to go to a diamond appraiser in person. Any advice?? Can you recommend any other thorough and honest appraisers. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
rockdoc is one of the best. there are plenty of great diamonds out there. find someone that will send your purchase to the appraiser of your choosing.
2.gif

pinkflamingo

Brilliant_Rock
Barry will send to Richard Sherwood who is also one of the best. We had no problems.
35.gif

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
SuperbCert/ Excel etal Barry has been sending stones to check for the past few years.

No problem in having your choice of stone sent here.

Barry has sent us muiltiple diamonds to check out for a client, when more than one diamond interests them, and I select the more preferred one.

Only extra charge is for the return shipping.

The customer then has a choice being made by appearance as well as the gemolgical charactersitics and doesn't have to lay out the funds and gets a choice.

Rockdoc

salmon

Shiny_Rock
Thanks a lot guys! That must have been an old thread. Glad to hear you guys are working together again! Sweet! I can look for my prized diamond now.
36.gif

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Hi Salmon

Thanks for the thanks. Yes, it was an old thread, and Barry has been sending stones for quite a while since then.

Looking forward to helping you, as soon as you''ve made your selection of potential pet rocks.

Are you local to my location, Salmon? If so, or you want to see with your own eyes, please feel welcome to come here, visit and watch the whole process in person.

Rockdoc

salmon

Shiny_Rock
RockDoc,

Thanks, I would love to see the stones when you do the analysis. Where are you located? I live in Central Asia (Old Silk Route) right now. Until we meet! Take care!
35.gif

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
I''m in Boca Raton Florida near Miami/Ft Laudedale / West Palm Beach.

Asia unfortunately isn''t close to me, but I have had people come here from all over. We''ve always had a great time.

Rockdoc

salmon

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been looking for an excuse to get back down to Florida! Thanks for the invite.

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/12/2006 3:44:45 AM
Author: RockDoc
I''m in Boca Raton Florida near Miami/Ft Laudedale / West Palm Beach... but I have had people come here from all over. We''ve always had a great time.

What''s this? A PARTY at Bill''s house? Excellent! I''ve been looking for an excuse to go to Florida too. Is this an RSVP type of thing or do we just show up Saturday night?
3.gif

Seriously [okay, I''m serious about the need for a party at Bill''s house too, but...] I''m not aware of a single legitimate dealer who wouldn''t send diamonds to Rock Doc for evaluation, he''s one of the best!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 2:43:44 PM
Author: niceice

I'm in Boca Raton Florida near Miami/Ft Laudedale / West Palm Beach... but I have had people come here from all over. We've always had a great time.

What's this? A PARTY at Bill's house? Excellent! I've been looking for an excuse to go to Florida too. Is this an RSVP type of thing or do we just show up Saturday night?
3.gif

Seriously [okay, I'm serious about the need for a party at Bill's house too, but...] I'm not aware of a single legitimate dealer who wouldn't send diamonds to Rock Doc for evaluation, he's one of the best!
Hey, if Todd is going I'm packing my bags too. Florida = sweet! Is it BYOD?

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Hey I love a good Pet Rock Party.

Plus got the best Japanese Restaurant here that has all you can eat for cheap ($ 17-19 )..called Kyojin

The have cleaned and peeled shrimp as well as crab legs, oysters mussels, sashmi, and tons of creative rolls, plus hot food that is cooked while you watch - steak, scallops, chicken, teriyaki, and ribs on grill.

But Rockdoc and lots of others will be in Orlando from the 24th to the 30th of April....

Can party there !

Rockdoc

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2006 3:24:20 PM
Author: JohnQuixote

Date: 4/13/2006 2:43:44 PM
Author: niceice

I''m in Boca Raton Florida near Miami/Ft Laudedale / West Palm Beach... but I have had people come here from all over. We''ve always had a great time.

What''s this? A PARTY at Bill''s house? Excellent! I''ve been looking for an excuse to go to Florida too. Is this an RSVP type of thing or do we just show up Saturday night?
3.gif

Seriously [okay, I''m serious about the need for a party at Bill''s house too, but...] I''m not aware of a single legitimate dealer who wouldn''t send diamonds to Rock Doc for evaluation, he''s one of the best!
Hey, if Todd is going I''m packing my bags too. Florida = sweet! Is it BYOD?

Hey John - Bring the Drums and I''ll bring my Keyboards....

More fun!

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results