shape
carat
color
clarity

Rock of Love

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
is on...anyone watching????

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I'm putting my vote in now - I like Jess better, but she can do better. She seems to have some class. Heather, I think, can live "the lifestyle" of Bret Michaels and is more suited to him, and can't do better...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i so agree. i love jess. and i want her to win, but at the same time i'd love to see her with a someone else!!! heather is so his type.
this show is my dirty little secret
27.gif
and what's funnier is how i started watching. hubby's co-workers watch and he felt so out of the loop, so we joined in on the raunchy fun. ha! yuck, i hated lacy. just had to put that out there
2.gif

eta: oh, and i'm not watching now, but it's recording.
5.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, I never wanted to bring up this show before...it is completely my trashy guilty t.v. pleasure, lol! So I''m very glad that someone did so I can discuss now! I''ve been watching all season long and I''ve loved this show much more than Flavor of Love or I Love New York by far. POSSibly because I thought Bret Michaels was hot when I was like 13. LOL! I''ve honestly rooted for Jess since about 3 weeks in...I thought she was the most "normal" gal there and maybe the best for Bret, although we all know no marriage proposal will likely come from this. Could not stand Heather...but won''t get into why because I have nothing positive to say about her and I plead the Bambi effect: "if you can''t say something nice...."
20.gif
9.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Soo I confess my love for the show as well. I was SO glad he picked Jess, I love them together! I was even HAPPIER after I saw Heather at the elimination ceremony
6.gif

I can''t wait for the reunion special, any bets on whether they are still dating?

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Well, my DH and I watch this show and are darned proud of it!
36.gif
It''s highly entertaining! Not to mention, ALL of our friends watch it as well, so no shame here. Heather is complete trash and to be honest, I wouldn''t be surprised if it turned out she didn''t like men at all! She seemed to swing the other direction in my book. Jess seemed like the perfect match from the beginning - it WILL be interesting to see if they stay together.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
********** Spoiler Alert **************** (in case you missed it last night and are waiting to catch a rerun)

I could NOT beleive that Heather said she''d be willing to SHARE bret with jess. I mean, c''mon -- that was sad because she didn''t value herself enough to say no. I liked that Jess was honest.

I think the reason I liked this show so much was that he wasn''t that bad, especially compared with flava flav. He seemed like a pretty good guy, but I highly doubt that he really wants to settle down with just one girl. The show probably coincided with his solo album release.

I do feel a little bad for heather just because she was so SURE of it but I couldn''t beleive the awful things she''d say to Jess. No class.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I totally loved it. I puffy hearted it, in fact.

Heather was SSOOOOOOO trashy. Lacy was so crazy. Brandi soooo puked into a napkin at dinner. Ahhhh. Classic television.

Frankly, I''m sad it is over...But Jess was so clearly the only sane one from the beginning!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/1/2007 10:32:20 AM
Author: *~Sweetpea~*

I do feel a little bad for heather just because she was so SURE of it but I couldn''t beleive the awful things she''d say to Jess. No class.

Don''t forget, she also had BRETT tattoed on her NECK!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I was totally addicted to this show. What a great guilty pleasure!!!!! I'm actually sad that it's over. I really liked Jes and she was my pick from very early on but I think she may be too good for him. I also kind of doubt they stay together. She's only 23 and lives in Chicago. I just get the feeling she went on the show for herself and then it became a competition that she didn't want to lose. I just can't buy that she's really into Bret. Heather is another story. She grew on me towards the end but what idiot gets some guy's name tattooed on their neck before even knowing if he was going to pick her? And what about that absolutely insane, hideous yellow outfit and crazy 80s hair for the finale?!?! I love that she seemed like a total hypocrite at the end of her "tour". Too funny. But I'm annoyed that it just kind of ended and that was it. They rushed through the final scenes--I could have used another half hour, at least! Can't wait for the reunion next week!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
watched it here and there til last night, and I watched the ending. Heather seemed selfish, when he was ill and telling her he needed to cool it, all she cared about was driving the dune buggy and being wild. Jess, when they had dinner, knew from the moment she walked in that he was not right, and did not want to start in on her feelings with him sick. I must say, without the pink (or with it!) she has gorgeous features and looked much lovelier. The other one was butchy and not that attractive, and very sleazy to me. He seems sweet for a rock star, but clearly the diabetes is a big issue for him. The lifestyle, as he mentioned, has caught up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results