shape
carat
color
clarity

Roberto Coin Pendants , Barry Kronen Butterfly Ring and Whiteflash bangle bracelet...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all of your pieces...just beautiful!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bfly, would you be a doll and tell me, once you get the DBTY bracelet, whether or not the stone culets bother you when they press against your wrist? ie. the ones on the underside when you have your hand on a counter or keyboard or something?! I love the design and am jonesing for the blue topaz version!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing, I love all of your pieces. But the butterfly ring steals my heart! I have a baby girl too so does that mean I can get one with the excuse I can give it to her in 15 years? please say yes!!

a

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What beautiful pieces!!! My favorites are the pretzel pendant and the WF bangle. They are so lovely. Do you have any neckshots or wrist shots of your lovely pendants and bangle?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your collection is so fun and beautiful! I love the salty pretzel and the butterfly ring is too cool! I''ve never seen one like that in real life-I bet it''s amazing!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi! if you have the time and are so inclined, i''d love to see arm shots of the two bracelets.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi guys, yes, I will definitely post pictures of the bracelets on my hand.

Angeline, Yes, you can have one too
2.gif
, but not mine..ha, ha..
11.gif

About the salty pretzel. I got the palm tree one b/c it represented the West Coast and all the things I love about it, like the hot weather and the summer breezes...
I thought about getting the salty pretzel and I went to Maurice Badler in NYC to check it out and they told me this story that someone in Roberto Coin''s NY office went to the corner pretzel stand and bought a real one, scanned it on their printer and sent it over to their office in Italy and asked if they could make it into a pendant. And that was were the salty pretzel idea came from.

So, when I heard that story and being that I am from NY (East Coast), I thought what a great way to represent where I am from and
anyone who knows NYC knows that there is always a pretzel/hot dog stand on every corner.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Yikes, I missed the ups guy, so I will have to wait until tomorrow to get my new/old sapphire bracelet.
15.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Well, I got the bracelet in the mail today and my husband opened it. I worked last night and he woke me up and said that I got a bracelet in the mail and he threw the Tiffany blue velvet box at me and I was so worried that the bracelet was going to get messed up, but it was fine.

So, here are a few pictures.

A couple of things I notice,the sapphires are smaller in diameter than my diamond one, even though the carat weight is slightly heavier. The bracelet itself feels heavier than the diamond one and the tabs are different on the bracelets. I don''t know which one is an older version.

Also, the sapphire one is about 1/2 an inch longer, which is perfect so it falls a little bit below the diamond one and and when my wrist is up, they don''t bang into one another and you can see that they are two different bracelets, which I like.

pictures from purple canon 190_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2007 9:57:19 AM
Author: crown1
hi! if you have the time and are so inclined, i''d love to see arm shots of the two bracelets.

Here is a picture of the three bracelets on my arm. Unfortunately, I had to keep cropping to get them to attach.
2.gif

pictures from purple canon 214_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/10/2007 2:48:28 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Bfly, would you be a doll and tell me, once you get the DBTY bracelet, whether or not the stone culets bother you when they press against your wrist? ie. the ones on the underside when you have your hand on a counter or keyboard or something?! I love the design and am jonesing for the blue topaz version!!

Here is one more picture on my wrist.

FG, I can''t say that it really bothers me, I don''t really notice it at all actually. I have to say that my bezel set pendant, probably b/c it has a smaller bezel and is a bigger diameter, does annoy me once in a while when it pokes my neck and sometimes I start scratching that part of my neck and have a lovely red blotch afterwards.

But, I also don''t mind too much either b/c at least I know it''s still on me and not on the floor somewhere.

I think the topaz one is so pretty. I am so happy with the sapphire one. It is the perfect shade of blue.

I louped the sapphires to make sure there were no cracks or chips and I did find a tiny tiny surface nick on one of them, but I kind of expect it as my Mirabelle pendant and other rings with sapphires tend to get them after a while. I had a hard time finding it actually and had to twist it in the daylight to get the reflection and that was when I saw it.

Still, not bad for $638.
2.gif
Even if I had to make a similar bracelet from one of the Vendors, in platinum, it would have cost me so much more I am sure.

pictures from purple canon 203_edited.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
BTW, for all the butterfly ring fans, here is a picture of the two butterfly rings I have. One is more antiqueish and the other is more blingy and modern. Two completely different styles...

pictures from purple canon 206.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is another picture of them.

pictures from purple canon 205.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
You little minx.
11.gif
I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE it. Now I have to get one. Somehow. Some way. Thanks for posting the pics and answering my question!!! (BTW, in the pics, the sapphs look the same size as the diamonds!)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I loooove your bezel bracelets! Stop it, you are giving me ideas over here LOL!!! What a beautiful collection!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks so much! i love those dby bracelets. all of your things are lovely!
1.gif
1.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2007 6:21:12 PM
Author: FireGoddess
You little minx.
11.gif
I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE it. Now I have to get one. Somehow. Some way. Thanks for posting the pics and answering my question!!! (BTW, in the pics, the sapphs look the same size as the diamonds!)

Speaking about blue topaz bezel set bracelets, have you seen this. Not a bad price at all and BN makes good quality products......
11.gif

And you don't have to worry about the culet, it's completely covered up......
9.gif

http://www.bluenile.com/product_details.asp?oid=6868&catid=115&filter_id=0&nav1=bracelet_channel.asp&page=1&col=1&row=8&pos=15&set_shape=

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bracelet collection!

Are you wearing them together or separatly? They do look great as a set of three!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous. I wonder if they''d make it as a 7.5 inch length.
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results