shape
carat
color
clarity

RITANI RING QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutie1515

Rough_Rock
Hey, I need help

I have had my eyes set on the 30,800 dollars "endless love collection anniversary fancy yellow diamond ring"

(if you go to ritani.com -rings- bridal- engagement- then click on BOX 10...its the 3rd from the left

its so beautiful...but a couple of things i don''t really need it in platnum or 18k gold...thats just not really me.

has anybody seen a ring similar or does anybody know who can do it exactly like that but for cheaper.

and can anybody tell me if the name "ritani" on the ring is really worth the price???

THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!!
12.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
this one?

1PCY1617CRP_default.jpg

cutie1515

Rough_Rock
YES EXACTLY THAT ONE! man yall reply quick

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2006 6:25:17 PM
Author:cutie151

has anybody seen a ring similar or does anybody know who can do it exactly like that but for cheaper.

and can anybody tell me if the name ''ritani'' on the ring is really worth the price???

THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!!
12.gif

In my opinion. Ritani is worth the premium you pay for the designer name. They make one of the few pave rings around that we haven''t heard stories of stones popping out. The workmanship on their rings is exceptional. If you love it exactly as it, i''d suggest getting the real deal. If you want something similar and don''t mind the risk associated with customizing such a detailed ring, you "might'' save a bit on price but in all likelyhood the ring won''t look exactly the same. I''m also not sure of the price of the canary diamond and how that factors into the cost. Custom may or may not be cheaper.

SquareCut

Shiny_Rock
If you can get the setting from Ritani and get the stone from another vendor that is a good solution. The Ritani settings are reasonably priced and I agree with Mrs. Salvo. about the pave not falling out.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I agree. I have seen Ritani rings in person and they are very well made. They also aren''t as expensive as some other designers. Go for the brand name if that is exactly what you want. My bf and I decided to go with a simple platinum setting to start our with and later for Christmas we are going to get the Ritani. It just wasn''t worth the hassel/cost to get it custome made. Good luck!

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
Ritani rings are well-made and reasonably priced, as others have said. I''m sure most of the cost of that ring is due to that large canary diamond! The cost difference between a platinum and gold version should be on the order of $1-2K, a small fraction of total cost. IMO if you are going to invest in such a lovely ring you might as well get the platinum. Would you consider putting another stone in the center, say a yellow sapphire?

cutie1515

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much for your thoughts and opinions.

If my man is going to spend that much on the ring, 1-2k for a differant kind of metal really isn''t going to make that much of a differance in the long run

as far as putting a differant stone in there.... it would have to def. be a yellow diamond.

its just something i have always wanted.

just in case some ppl were wondering if i was materialistic or snooty, im not, im putting in about half for the ring so im not just expecting my man to drop 31k.

but really, i thank all of you for your time and help...its helped me make my decision!!!

Chewie

Rough_Rock
I thought the Ritani rings were somewhat over priced (sorry!). I was able to take a picture of a ritani ring and have it recreated with some changes that I wanted (no knife edge and more melee stones).

The Ritani band at B&M store was $2900 - $3100 and could only hold a 1ct center stone.

I was able to have the ring recreated (beautifully!) and have great melee included (g-h, VS1-2 stones) for $1650 (platinum).

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/getting-anxious-what-do-you-think.41729/=

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results