shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani is on QVC now

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2010 11:43:42 PM
Author: iluvcarats
I was disappointed when Vera Wang sold out to Khol''s, and one of my favorites, Cathy Waterman, joined up with QVC
8.gif
To me, it does change the special nature of their jewelry. JMHO

I made a mistake. Cathy Waterman isn''t on QVC, she''s on HSN, but it''s all the same. And that is my point. I spent a lot of money on both pieces. I thought they were beautiful and that they were unique. Cathy Waterman doesn''t reproduce her fine jewelry line. The HSN line is entirely different, but it still changes how I feel about her jewelry. Vera Wang pretty much reproduces her fine line in silver and CZ
14.gif
Does this make me a jewelry snob? Probably. But I spend a good portion of my free time on a diamond forum, so no surprise there.
Yes it is a sign of the times, but because it is no longer as rare, to me it is less special, and I will go out of my way to not buy it.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2010 12:04:36 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Date: 1/14/2010 11:52:05 PM

Author: Dancing Fire

23.gif
will Leon be next??
Oh good lord, that will be the day, his ego wouldn''t allow for that. Although I could see him taking calls, all about himself!!! Hi you are live with Leon... I have to say he did a great ring for me, but he''s quite the character...
bwhahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results