shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Engagement Ring Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honeybee

Rough_Rock
Hi all ! This is my first post although i''ve been lurking for quite some time, I love this site! Anyhoo, I am totally obsessed with a ritani e-ring (i''m going to try to attach pictures, but if it doesn''t work, the ring is the same as butterfly17''s beauty). I have sent pictures to all my friends just in case my bf should start asking for opinions on e-rings, hehe. My question was that i am dying to try this ring on and I remember a while back someone posted that the maker of Ritani jewelry actually has a store in the L.A. area. I searched the forums but couldn''t find the post. If anyone remembers this or knows the name or location of the shop that would be fantastic.

honeybee

Rough_Rock
ok, here are the pics

ps45.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey HB

and welcome!
35.gif

I don''t know the name of the Ca store but do you have a Baily, Banks and Biddle nearby? Are they on the West Coast?
They carry the line.

honeybee

Rough_Rock
I also really like a similar ring by C. Gonshor. But i was just wondering if 1.) anyone had seen this particular ring in person and 2.) if anyone knew anything about this company (ie.integrity of their jewelry, security or their settings, you know...the general quality stuff)

ps46.jpg

rosy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 3:15:11 PM
Author: honeybee
ok, here are the pics
Those pics are just beautiful! Which Ritani is that, does it have a name, like endless love, etc.? Also, what size is that stone in the pictures? It looks huge. I''ve never seen Ritani in person either & does anyone know the price on a set like this?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 4:25:34 PM
Author: rosy
Date: 1/7/2006 3:15:11 PM

Author: honeybee

ok, here are the pics
Those pics are just beautiful! Which Ritani is that, does it have a name, like endless love, etc.? Also, what size is that stone in the pictures? It looks huge. I''ve never seen Ritani in person either & does anyone know the price on a set like this?

Rosy, I belive they are part of the endless love line. Baily Banks and Biddle carry the line and so does
Pearlmans the prices are listed on both of their sites..

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
You can also use the store locator at www.ritani.com

XIV Karat
314 S. Beverly Drive,
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Phone: 310-551-1212
Fax: 310-551-0519

Robbins Bros.
300 W. Colorado Street,
Glendale, CA 91204
Phone: 818-956-5067
Distance: 12.66 miles

Bailey Banks & Biddle
Glendale Galleria
2302 Glendale Galleria,
Glendale, CA 91210
Phone: 818-242-8800
Fax: 818-242-8809

Robbins Bros.
6645 Topanga Canyon Blvd,
Canoga Park, CA 91303
Phone: 818-340-3314

Robbins Bros.
21200 Hawthorne Blvd.,
Torrance, CA 90503
Phone: 310-540-5659
Distance: 18.65 miles
View Map

honeybee

Rough_Rock
I know there is a BBB store relatively close, and I know that this would make the most sense,but, i dunno..I''m stubborn. I''m pretty sure this is the one I want, and we would already have a stone to be set, it would just be nice to hear all my questions answered straight from the horses mouth so to speak ;-) ( and to possibly have the stone set by the maker of the ring instead of a second party...what a dream!) I did look on the dealer locater on the ritani site, but didn''t recognize any of the names as the shop that was discussed. It just might be a myth that Ritani has a store, but I figured it was worth a try. I recall the post saying that it was in the Southern California area and that it was named after the jewelers daughter, or something like that. I know its vague, but like i said, its worth a try!

btw: thank you all for all your help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results