shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Endless Love replica?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Has anyone seen a ring that''s a replica of the Ritani Endless Love eternity band? The one I looked it has the millgrain with little prongs between the diamonds (micro pave?) and was .34 ctw and a whopping $1700!

After trying on numerous rings last Thursday, I realized that channel set looks better on my hand than the shared prong, BUT, I don''t like the look of a channel set UNLESS it has millgrain to soften it up. I found a number of bands that looked feminine and delicate and were channel set, but none of the quality ones were within my price range.

Just thought I''d ask about this style before going with my other choice. (I still have a few weeks to decide as my husband is hesitant to give me the CC so soon as my b-day isn''t for over a month - lol!
9.gif
)

Thanks!

endlessloveternitywithprongs.jpg

Hamster

Rough_Rock
Does it have to be platinum? If you go with white gold, I''m sure that will bring down the price a bit.

We actually purchased the Ritani ring above for $1250 (special "one day only" deal at the jewelry store as they were having an anniversary sale and they were discounting everything). However, "normal" price was quoted as $1450, so $1700 seems high to me. Pearlman''s has it on their website for $1495. Does that fit your budget better?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
antiqueengagementrings.com has this one for $625 in plat. i don't know as to the quality compared to the quality the original Ritani though. it's probably cast rather than handmade but a good price if you don't mind...
L1107plA.jpg

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to chime and say that I think you will likely see a difference in quality between the Ritani and the Antique Engagement Rings band. I ordered a mounting from there last year and was very disappointed in the quality of the workmanship. The diamonds were nice and sparkly, but the ring itself was only fair. Pretty from a distance, but under close inspection, not great at all. Thankfully, I could return it.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that's good to know Dem...i have never seen any of their pieces in person. These eternity band threads keep popping up and i'm am really turning into a believer that when it comes to these types of pieces you get what you pay for
20.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks. I was looking at the Antique Eng. Ring site the other day but did recall others being disappointed with their stuff, so I just browsed for fun.

Hamster - the $1700 price was at BBB and the ring was platinum. I''ve mostly been looking at White Gold, but even $1495 is too much as this a fun RHR.

Anyway, SP just got back to me and it looks like the millgrain channel set does have little prongs, so this is the closest I''ve found as long as I can balance cost with carat weight.
2.gif

I need another husband. I don''t mind doing a bit more laundry if this means a bit more diamonds. lol!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results