shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Endless Love Pricing Help, please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brennanrp

Rough_Rock
OK, so I think I want a 1 ct stone set in Ritani's endless love. It is one of Ritani's own diamonds. It is a 1.02 H VS2 Very Good, Very Good, with a medium to slightly thick girdle. the depth is 58.7 and the table is 59. Set in the endless love setting it retails for $11,100. I was offered 1,000 off. How much more play is there? I was thinking to offer $7250 (5500 for the stone and $1750 for the setting). Is this asking too much? I can get the 1.5 ct setting for $2600. So where should I aim? How much should just the setting be for the 1.02 ct? ~$2200? I saw someone post $1750. Thanks to everyone in advance.

kbaker

Shiny_Rock
I think your offer sounds fair. Their price is WAY high. There are many stores that will allow you to select your own stone and then set it into the Ritani endless love setting. I purchased my .90 for around $3800 and the setting for $1800 I think. Plus the wedding band, can''t forget about the matching band.
Good Luck

1sophia

Rough_Rock
I''m not sure how set you are on the 1ct. There is a Ritani Endless Love on eBay right now that is .70ct center stone F VS2. They are asking only $3500.00 and they also have a "submit best offer" The seller has over 600 feedback and it looks lovely from the pictures. If you buy on eBay ask the seller if they will let you use escrow.com if you are not near each other. I have used it on several high ticket items with great success. Both buyer and seller are protected by a neutral third party. You can ask for several days to take to an appraiser and if it''s not what you want you can return to the seller and escrow refunds your money. If you keep it they release the funds to the seller.

Good luck!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
What''s "TTT" ?
33.gif

kennelle

Rough_Rock
what were the color/clarity to get a .90 for that price?
thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 10:01:07 PM
Author: Lynn B
What''s ''TTT'' ?
33.gif

i was wondering the same thing
33.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 10:07:44 PM
Author: kennelle
what were the color/clarity to get a .90 for that price?

thanks!

if you do a search on the home page, a bunch of stones pop up that are g-h vs2 in that price range
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
So Lawrence, did you make the offer? I don''t know how much wiggle room vendors have on designer prices but it never hurts to ask. I have heard Baily Banks and Biddle has specials every so often which can also be a good time to buy the setting.

brennanrp

Rough_Rock
I am going today to make a decision. I am torn between a 1 and 1.5 ct. BBB has a vault sale right now. We will see what that is all about when I go in today. TTT means to the top. Somebody taught me that. It just moves the topic to the top if the forum. Quite handy if no one replies right away! Thanks everyone for their help.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results