shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Endless Love Micro Pave (Halo vs Non-Halo) Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

4TN

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I am a recent lurker and have found this site to be very informative and beneficial to my e-ring quest. I have decided that I would like to purchase a Ritani Endless Love Micro Pave setting for my girlfriend. I noticed that there are two versions of this setting, a halo and a non-halo; as a novice, I have no idea what the differences are. Can someone explain to me what a halo and a non-halo setting is?

I am looking at purchasing the setting at Pearlman''s (is there some other place I should be looking at? I am located in Los Angeles, CA).

Is the 12QQ1 the setting that I see all over the message boards? At Pearlman''s it is listed at $2390; I noticed on some other board that there might be one for $1999. If so, can someone lead me to that setting, as I have a limited budget.

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/ritani-jewelry/rings/12QQ1/18/

I would like to have something like this poster, if not the exact one:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/stunning-1-60-k-vs-aca-in-ritani-setting.47645/

Couple of more questions, I would like to buy a separate stone for this setting as it seems more cost effective. Is this a good idea?

I would like to have a 1.5carat round brilliant cut. I have a budget around 6k for the stone and 2k for the setting. If anybody has any suggestions or finds, please send them my way.

I thank you all in advance.

sera

Ideal_Rock
The ring linked to on Pearlman's for $2390 is a NON-halo... meaning there is not a ring of diamonds around the center diamond. This one does have a halo.

If you're on a limited budget, here is a similar Whiteflash ring you might consider. And here is a halo version from Whiteflash.

I would definitely buy the diamond separately from one of the online vendors like Good Old Gold or Whiteflash.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
for a 1.5 stone, I''d do no halo. pearlmans will pricematch the same designer setting you find elsewhere so just tell them. Many times you can do better on pricing if you get the stone and setting at the same place and pearlmans will take responsibility of the stone while it''s being set so you don''t have to worry about insurance during that process and they only sell ideal stone under 2 carats. Of course, you can always do a PS seach here for a 1.5 stone as well and have the stone sent to pearlmans for the setting. many have gone that route as well.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

4TN

Rough_Rock
Thanks again.

How do you know if the stone is ''in-house'' ? Thanks for the suggestion, I will only look at their ACA/expert selections.

Also, I have been trying to put the specs in the cut advisor application but have no clue what to put in the Crown/Pavilion fields. All of the diamonds that I have seen online only have the depth/table/and measurements.

Can someone please help?

cybermob2

Rough_Rock
don''t know where you''re located... but for what its worth...

i just ordered the same ring in the princess style from preusser jewelers in grand rapids, MI (pearlmans is located about 1.5hrs away, in battle creek, MI)

anyways... preusser has the RB setting you''re lookin for in stock. i''m paying $2400 (i wanted a trusted local jeweler to set my stone and take care of it from the beginning) for mine, i would guess the RB is about the same.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2007 7:20:45 PM
Author: 4TN
Thanks again.

How do you know if the stone is ''in-house'' ?
all of the information, including idealscope pics will be available.

Date: 11/6/2007 7:20:45 PM
Author: 4TN

Also, I have been trying to put the specs in the cut advisor application but have no clue what to put in the Crown/Pavilion fields. All of the diamonds that I have seen online only have the depth/table/and measurements.

Can someone please help?
when you look at ''in house'' diamonds, the info will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results