shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Endless Love and Christopher Designs rings...looking for pictures please???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYCchic

Rough_Rock
Hi - new to the boards here and hoping someone can help...

BF and I have been looking at engagement rings for just a few weeks now. Been researching online for a few months but just started to go out and look at actual rings in stores. I need to look no further b/c I know exactly what I want - I am in love with the Ritani Endless Love - round stone ring. However I am not so crazy about how the Ritani is mounted - from the side view. I don''t like that a full circle of a ring does not sit on the finger...bad description but there is a empty space on part of the ring under where the diamond is. I also don''t like how much of the base of the diamond you see in the Ritani setting. I do love everything else about the Ritani though...the halo which I think I''ve seen you all refer to it as on this site. I love that halo look around the round stone. So I''ve been shopping around to see what else is out there. I was at Michael C Fina last night here in NYC and tried on a gorgeous ring that looks exactly like the Ritani - but it was by Christopher Designs. I liked this mounting much better...you saw less of the base of the diamond from the side view. The prices at MCFina are astronomical though and I would not buy it there. My jeweler is going to make the ring for us. I am looking for some sites that show more pictures of Christopher Designs rings. They have a few on MCFina but not the ring I tried on. And on the actual Christopher Designs site - this ring is not even there. So it''s a little frustrating trying to get a good pic of this ring. And there was even a matching pave wedding band that fit flush right up against the e-ring. So basically if anyone can provide me with some websites to look for rings that look like the Ritani Endless Love - round stone - that would be great. I''m really looking for a mounting that I like.
THanks in advance for the help! This is a great site!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you looked at Dirt Cheap Diamonds?

The picture below from DCD seems to address your concern about the ring below the halo not being a complete "circle" in the Ritani Endless Love design.

dcdrbhalo.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, Firegoddess, i was going to post the same pic from DCD
3.gif

you can also try Solomon Brothers for tons of rings to look at.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Here's another site with Christopher Designs Joe Escobar

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results