shape
carat
color
clarity

Risky???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutie1515

Rough_Rock
http://todiamonds.com/fancy_yellow_and_colored_diamond_rings.htm

just go there and look at any of the "lower" priced rings...they gaurantee GIA and at least a Fancy Light Yellow Diamond and MOST of them arn''t irratiated

But why are they so cheap? i DONT get it

im just curious to see what you all think

AND take a look at my other post too
2.gif

thunkpad

Shiny_Rock
There''s only one recommendation of todiamonds on here and that''s from a member called ''kiki'' who has posted four times during which he started flaming kaleigh who has 10,000+ posts. It''s not a ringing endoursement but try calling them up, enquiring about return policies, etc and trust your instincts if you smell anything fishy.

Here''s that previous post from kiki: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/need-help-finding-a-3stone-diamond-ring.30354/=

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
If it sounds to good to be true..it probably is.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
edit: brain fart never mind....

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Is it just me or do their pictures alone look a little fishy?? Some look copied (way too familiar)...

aphisiglovessae

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, some of those pictures look exactly like the photos on another diamond ring website. I don't know what to make of that.. Could be the other website copied from todiamonds.com since they may have gotten into trouble for copying icestore's photos in the past... The company we got my engagement ring setting from was also accused of copying images, but we had a good experience with the company, so I'm not sure it's an indication that they're bad, but if I had known beforehand I would've taken extra precaution or not bought from them at all.. Something for you to think about...

For example:

from todiamonds.com:
fancy_yellow_diamond_ring_11.jpg

from the other website:
yellow%20ring2.bmp

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/5/2006 9:46:00 AM
Author: mrssalvo
If it sounds to good to be true..it probably is.
DITTO........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results