shape
carat
color
clarity

RIP Rascal

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Just to let you all know sweet Rascal travelled over the Rainbow bridge tonight at about 10pm. She was resting peacefully at our feet . I had given her a bath and held her for a bit. i knew today was the end. She seemed stressed and tried to get out of my arms. She relaxed a bit when she was on her bed. She took her last breaths with her buddy Dre looking on. When she was gone he trotted over gave her a sniff and lay down next to her. She was buried next to Sammy Kat and will be missed. Thanks for the support and good wishes this last week or so. I really believe that she waited for Chris to return from his trip so he could say goodbye.

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1368330756.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: RIP Rascal

oh... Farewell Rascal - thank you for your time on earth with your human family --- you will be missed by all who knew and loved you....

Thinking of you Elisa - just go with the flow. Emotions will be all over the place - its all good no matter what you are going thru. (((HUGS)))

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

hugs!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

So sorry Elisa, hugs to you and your family :(sad

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

I am so very sorry for your loss: RIP Rascal.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aww, honey, I'm so sorry. It sounds like a great passing and so good for Dre to be there. But that said, it does not make it any easier.

Hugs to all of you.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

Ohhh, I'm so sorry! Wish she could've lived forever with you. She chose the best way to leave, though -- with her pack, and their love, all around her.

Here's a picture of the Bridge, purportedly painted by an American Indian. Rascal's right there (so is my Buck) -- you can pick her out.

rainbowbridge.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh I'm so sorry Elisa. But I'm glad Rascal had her loved ones around when she traveled over to Rainbow bridge. Big (((hugs))) to all of you.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

RIP Rascal. I know you will be missed and stories of you will be shared for the rest of your family's lives.

Hugs to you and your family Elisa. I am so sorry for you loss.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

I am so sorry, hugs.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Biggest hugs outgoing to you. I hope you will take comfort in how lucky Rascal was to be a part of your loving family.

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

I'm so sorry to hear about Rascal but glad she was able to go peacefully at home.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Sorry for your loss. So nice that she passed at home with her family.

Von03

Shiny_Rock

Just wanted to pass along my sympathies. I hope you have many happy memories to fill your heart.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Big hugs, Elisateach. Your Rascal was a beautiful beagle and I'm glad she brought you so many years of companionship and happiness. I am sorry to hear of her passing. What a lovely portrayal of her you posted on this thread, thank you for sharing her with us.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is so heartbreaking when our loved ones pass.
Hugs to you.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Big hugs...it always so difficult to lose a family member.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh sweetie, I'm so, so sorry. The pain of losing a pet is so raw and leaves such an empty feeling in your heart. What a lucky pup to have had such a beautiful mumma who loves her so dearly. I hope she finds my Bubbles and they have a ball playing together. Huge hugs to you.

xxxxxx

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

hugs!!!!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock

Aw you guys are so sweet. Such love on this board.

We miss her , but she I'm sure is in a way better place.
Dre seems to be doing OK. He does look like he is looking for something every once in a while he will get up and look in the pool bathroom and then come back out. They used to spend the nights in there. He has taken to sleeping in our room, he starts out on his bed in the bathroom then wanders in to our room. he sleeps on my side of the room, DH says its because i throw all the excess pillows on the floor there. He makes me crazy though because he chews his nails! Gotta get them suckers trimmed!! He is 80 lbs so I can't do them, time for a trip to the groomer!

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1368535258.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results