shape
carat
color
clarity

RingaBling''s new bauble

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

captainobvious

Shiny_Rock
What a killer stone! That thing looks enormous on your size 4.

Very fiery and sparkly!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the additional shots ringabling. I saw your other thread about 4/6 prongs. are you thinking of resetting your stone?

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
thank you Cpt!

mrssalvo, this was originally intended to be a temporary setting. . . I''m struggling! LOL!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 8:46:15 PM
Author: ringabling

mrssalvo, this was originally intended to be a temporary setting. . . I''m struggling! LOL!

ah, well, welcome to the wonderful world of choosing a permanent setting!!
9.gif

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 9:20:39 PM
Author: mrssalvo

9.gif
35.gif
LOL!

What do you have mrs s?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/10/2008 11:07:55 PM

Date: 1/10/2008 9:20:39 PM

9.gif
35.gif
LOL!

What do you have mrs s?
Lol! I hope she doesn''t mind me answering, but hers is a very long story! She is starting over from square 1!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
^thank you! Good luck mrs s, I''ll be enjoying your trials & tribulations!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2008 2:19:31 PM
^thank you! Good luck mrs s, I''ll be enjoying your trials & tribulations!
9.gif

thanks ringabling. i''ve driven the gals here nutso with my long saga so this one will be off the boards but I very much look forward to seeing where your search leads you and what setting you end up with for your gorgeous, gorgeous stone!!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
I really kind of dig the classic w/ 2 long baqueets lining the sides, a la Harry Winston style. . . DH didn''t like it hwen I showed it to him last night. . . it''s going to be a lOOONG ride I''m afraid!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2008 4:15:16 PM
I really kind of dig the classic w/ 2 long baqueets lining the sides, a la Harry Winston style. . . DH didn''t like it hwen I showed it to him last night. . . it''s going to be a lOOONG ride I''m afraid!

my hubby doesn''t like that setting either, he''s not a fan of baguettes at all!!! have you seen kristydarlings leon mege 3 stone with pear sides? she wears a 3.5 and her stone is about the size of yours. if you''re wanting a 3 stone, that one is gorgeous..of course, i just love your stone as a solitiare, i think it looks fabulous, but can totally understand if you want something else!!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
yes, I LOVE her ring. . . DH has a "thing" against anything remotely 3 stone style.
20.gif

He likes pave pretty well, but I want to be able to collect and stack fun eternity bands w/ it, so the pave weill need to ne minimal. . . .
:sigh:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
your DH and my hubby must have the same taste b/c he says the exact same thing to me
41.gif
. KD rings, along with kaleigh''s are amongst my all time favorite''s though for sure.

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
oh funny! Yeah, I love their rings too . . .
it''s a pickle because HD is spending a lot of money and I desperately want him to love it too, you know?
He loves the solitaire, he checks it out almost daily and says he''s so happy he got it
30.gif

What''s a gal to do
40.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/11/2008 8:23:28 PM

it''s a pickle because HD is spending a lot of money and I desperately want him to love it too, you know?

this is the exact reason i had an unset stone for over a year!! I really wanted a 3-stone but my hubby loves solitaires. we went to tiffany''s to try on some rings and I tried on a gorgeous 3-stone with rounds and he says it''s like parking 2 fords next to a BMW
20.gif
. i said to think of it like parking to BMW sedan''s next to a BMW SUV. He just feels that if you spend so much $$ on the stone, that''s where the focus should be. he did like pave settings though and surprising liked the legacy which shocked me. But, I really wanted my hubby to love what I''ve got although he ultimately would want me to choose what I want b/c I''m wearing it. Still, I want him to love it so I completely understand where you are coming from. There are some gorgeous solitiares out there though that that you could probably pair with all sorts of different bands for different looks. That''s kinda the place where i''m at.

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2008 8:35:47 PM

Date: 1/11/2008 8:23:28 PM

this is the exact reason i had an unset stone for over a year!! I really wanted a 3-stone but my hubby loves solitaires. we went to tiffany''s to try on some rings and I tried on a gorgeous 3-stone with rounds and he says it''s like parking 2 fords next to a BMW
20.gif
. i said to think of it like parking to BMW sedan''s next to a BMW SUV. He just feels that if you spend so much $$ on the stone, that''s where the focus should be. he did like pave settings though and surprising liked the legacy which shocked me. But, I really wanted my hubby to love what I''ve got although he ultimately would want me to choose what I want b/c I''m wearing it. Still, I want him to love it so I completely understand where you are coming from. There are some gorgeous solitiares out there though that that you could probably pair with all sorts of different bands for different looks. That''s kinda the place where i''m at.
oh boy, our DH''s are a lot alike in this regard! DH likes mine to be the focal point. . . nothing distracting around it he says.

oh no! How''d I miss this comment?
"thanks ringabling. i''ve driven the gals here nutso with my long saga so this one will be off the boards but I very much look forward to seeing where your search leads you and what setting you end up with for your gorgeous, gorgeous stone!!"

Please don''t keep it off the board! I need to see what you''re doing and contemplating!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results