shape
carat
color
clarity

ring styles/opinions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Since I have gotten the ok to look at styles, I have been hunting around on the web for different erings. I keep coming back to Whiteflash- they are spoken so highly of here on PS. A few days ago BF asked if I have found any style that I like. I nonchalantly said ''maybe''- but on the inside I was screaming yes I''ve been looking for months and I''m pretty sure!!!!! There are some that I LOVE but not sure if I can order them. The problem: I''m more of a gold person, like my class ring and my opals are in gold settings and I wear them on one hand, but silver that I have gotten as gifts over the years I wear on the other hand. I really like the U-prong with accent and the Cinderella Story, but I''m not sure if they are available or could be made in gold. (can you tell I know nothing about e-rigs?) I can also go for the classic Tiffany 6-prong. What do you all think?

I also have an opinion of where I would like the stone to come from. I''m just not sure if the jeweler he wants to use will do WF designs.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
First of all, Congrats!! Sounds like real progress. Second of all, since you like yellow gold (as do I), have you seen the new Scott Kay 19K vintage line in yellow gold? Beautiful!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I bet if you PM johnQ he would be more then happy to tell you. The people at WF are really easygoing and more then willing to answer any questions you may have.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, LA- I''m sure you have an idea of how thrilled I am that things are rolling forward pretty quickly after breaking through that wall a couple of months ago. More surprising that he was the one to bring up the topic twice now. I haven''t looked at Scott Key yet, but I will have to check it out. There are so many designers that I have to look at. I''m ''his little goth girl'' as he likes to call me, so vintage would look good with my style. I want to make sure whatever ring would combine well with a Celtic wedding band. I bought him a beautiful silver ring a while ago with a Celtic infinity knot pattern and he loves it. He mentioned that he would love a wedding band with something similar- like a Trinity knot or Everlasting Love knot and that we will have matching bands. That''s why I love the Cinderella Story ring; it''s not really Celtic yet I think it would look good with a knot band. I will definately look at the Scott Key collection. Who knows? I may fall in love with something else!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results