shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring sizing...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Silly quick question. I got a lovely dress ring yesterday that I''m intending to wear daily, Cannot post about the stones on this forum BUT it''s a tad loose despite that fact I ordered it 1/2 a size smaller than my wedding back so it won''t spin. It does spin and so I got a ring guard for it and now it fits fine.

Question is - should I just keep it with the ring guard or send it back to get resized smaller? It''s the middle of winter here so I was thinking my fingers may have shrunk a bit in the cold so in summer it might fit perfectly?? The ring guard annoyes me a bit to be honest...

What are your thoughts? Leave it, wear it with ring guard or send it back? Am worried if I get it any smaller, come summer I won''t be able to get in on if my fingers swell. (I''m a total perfectionist!
19.gif
)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
well if you want to be able to wear now then I would resize it now, who knows if you will even swell a great deal? do you know with your other rings (if you have other rings) it might fit just fine even during the summer. Then reassess during the summer months if its too tight then only go up 1/4 of a size.

decodame

Rough_Rock
You are in Australia right? So, no 1/4 sizing for us (sadly!) If the guard is working in the winter, I would wait till summer to decide if it needs to go down another half size.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m with the rest that I’d wait until summer to see how bad the swelling might get (or not).

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2009 8:14:17 AM
Author: Chrono
I’m with the rest that I’d wait until summer to see how bad the swelling might get (or not).
Me too. Especially since the ring guard is doing it''s job.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
really ? no 1/4 sizes in AUS? the only reason why I suggested you resize now, is because you stated your guard is of a nuisance to wear this way you don''t keep something you don''t like.

Magenta

Shiny_Rock
I got a quarter size (J 1/4) made just fine, for a ring. Maybe just not all jewellers do it?

Now I just live in hope that the ring fits in summer as well...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results