shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Regret??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Bjedifish, I love your ring and it looks wonderful on your finger!! I can''t believe your FI said what he said, but I think that he''ll be up for upgrades later. It''s great reading all the post on this thread. It''s true what everyone says though about PS being the minority IRL and we all have to keep that in mind even though sometimes it''s hard when we look at all the sparklies.

adak

Rough_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 7:48:22 PM
Author: Haven
Second, I actually feel a twinge of romantic yearning when I see a very respectable older woman wearing a modest engagement ring--it always makes me think that her husband proposed to her when they were young (early 20s) and not yet settled into their careers, and there''s something so sweet and romantic about the fact that he scraped together what he could to buy what he could, and she''s worn it all these years.

What a beautiful sentiment! And I think your ring is gorgeous as well.
9.gif
My ring is under one carat and I actually took a break from Pricescope for a while because I was experiencing the same feelings as you. Like others have said, though, Pricescope is not very representative of reality! My ring is actually pretty big for the area I live in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results