shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring quote?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TheWiggle

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I was just wondering what the engagemnet ring and matching wedding band like the on I have attatched should cost without the center stone?

Here are some details of the side stones and baguettes:

Wedding ring will hold in all 7 diamonds that will weigh about 1.22 carats
total.
There will be 3 baguette-cut diamonds weighing about 0.62 carat and 4 round
diamonds weighing about 0.60 carat.
Engagement ring will hold in all 6 diamonds that will weight about 1.00
carat total.
There will be 2 baguette-cut diamonds weighing about 0.40 carat and 4 round
diamonds weighing about 0.60 carat.

The diamonds and baguettes will be of VS1-2 quality and G/H color.

Thank you for your help

Ring Design.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hi TheWiggle
35.gif

There are many variables that will determine the cost. For most us here, we''d be guessing. Your best bet is to contact a couple vendors to see if they have something similar in stock. Custom may or may not be more expensive but you''d have to contact each vendor for a quote b/c their pricing may be very different. Also, whether the ring is platinum or White gold will have a huge impact on price.

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Solomon Brothers has this set from Gottlieb & Sons on clearance for $1,899, which I think is a good price for both pieces. They are 14kt white gold, 1.27cwt between the two rings, which looks like less diamonds than the Blue Nile set you are looking at.

http://www.solomonbrothers.com/Search/JewelrySearchDetails.asp?sSKU=69293

69293.jpg

TheWiggle

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the responses. Yea, I see the one on Blue nile is around .90 cwt but with VS2 clarity and a platinum setting. Maybe that can accont for the price difference of Soloman''s. Does anyone know any good websites that may hvae these rings or something similar to it? Thanks again.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you might try looking at goodoldgold, precisionset, James allen to start. You might also check out the list of PS vendors as well. are you trying to stay in a certain budget?

TheWiggle

Rough_Rock
I don''t have a firm price set, but around 3000 is fine. I am looking at what it is priced in the US, so when I go to St. Maarten i will have an idea of what it should cost. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results