shape
carat
color
clarity

ring ordered and already thinking of upgrading : /

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2006 2:55:52 PM
Author: madlove
wow.

i''m just, stunned. here at work, we happen to have one of those magnification lamps (for graphic design)... good lord, this ring is gorgeous. grrr, you''re right Cehra - the thought of sending this back for ''something better'' seems difficult right at the moment... but I think I''ll just wait for the results of the appraisal this afternoon. the size, in all honesty, is larger than I imagined it would be. I''m certainly interested to know what the visual size difference would be to move up to a 1.2-1.3 .... but I''ll remain open-minded!
28.gif

As for pics, I''ll try to snap some this afternoon..
when it comes to size there are two benefits. One is looking big and impressive and fashionable on your finger (wel not YOURS) and the other, and this is my favorite justification hehehe, is that the bigger the stone, the bigger the facets... the bigger the facets, the bigger the rainbows!!
31.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results