shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kberrie22

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!

I am wanting some help finding something similar to the Hearts on Fire seduction three stone setting. Any help would be really great because I am so new to the whole looking online thing..Thank you!

here is the link: http://www.heartsonfire.com/#/us/en-us/diamond-collection/view-details.php?item_id=3351&item_name=Seduction Three-Stone&style_name=Seduc3R&type_id=1&type_name=Rings&subtype_id=1&subtype_name=Engagement Rings&type=1

3.gif

**If the link doesn''t work you should be able to search for it on the HOF site** :)

Oh yeah and I believe the stones are HOF rounded princess cuts (not sure if that is the correct name for them)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I''d contact good old gold to see if you like the Square Cushion Hearts and Arrows, Princess of Hearts, or Cut corner square brilliants. Then I would ask them for setting advice and I would contact whiteflash for a custom quote.

Cool ring!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I''d ask the moderators to move this thread over to Rocky Talk. I''m sure you''ll get more responses over there!!!
emteeth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results