shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring guards and enhancers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

northstar_78

Shiny_Rock
I have a lovely 18K yellow gold six prong .80ct H/VS2 engagement ring. It has a soft Tiffany knife edge. I''m starting to look for a wedding band and I came across the ring guards and enhancers on Stuller''s site. There are a lot that I like and I think I''d be happy with one as my wedding band. I rarely take my ring off anyway and these are a little different.

Any opnions on these in general? Are they comfortable to wear? Do they fit into/around your ring well? Here''s a link to a few I like...

I like this one because it is simple and elegant. I think it would work well with my ring.

http://www.stuller.com/public/product.aspx?prodGrpID=20f0379c-90f3-44be-af0d-3f44d0d95d45&categoryID=63ecd160-4790-4fb9-9f14-c850ffec1d7c

This one I like too but I think it only comes in 14K yellow...
http://www.stuller.com/public/product.aspx?prodGrpID=9f2bf32e-afec-4026-915b-7a73172e85bf&categoryID=b0382222-a2b0-4396-ab1d-1d48d9f95f7d

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Northstar my mom has a ring guard that she wore for 18 years and rarely took off. She neverf complained about it being uncomfortable and the set looked perfect together. Personally I like the second of the two you posted, and I would contact them and see if they have it or could make it in 18kt YG.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I wore a wrap with my engagement ring for years. It was very comfortable and I never had to worry about ring spin.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I had a guard and I liked it but I eventually changed and had one ring made out of the stones. I did like having the option of wearing my solitaire with just a narrow band when I didn''t want to wear the diamond guard.

I prefer the second one that you posted...very pretty!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
My neighbor has a ring guard similar to the second one you posted. She had her rings soldered together so it''s now one ring.

Out of the two you posted I like the second one better.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results