shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring Dream

Rose_Dust

Shiny_Rock
So last night I had this crazy dream.

I dreampt that we (my BF and I) were out for a walk with my parents and their dog, and they decided to go back to the house, so it was just me, my bf and the dog. Well we''re just talking and all of a sudden he asks me to marry him and hands me the ring box. Well of course I''m thrilled and put it on, the dog is going nuts with excitement (like a dog would really care or get what was going on... lol). So we go back to the house and my parents knew it was going to happen during the walk which is why they left us alone. Then I finally look down at the ring and notice that the two side stones are on the same side of the ring so that it goes: center stone, side stone, side stone. We go to take it to the jeweler to fix and he''s not there anymore, the jewelery store is gone!! So we weren''t able to get it fixed, then I woke up....

Some crazy dream, do you guys ever have odd dreams about your proposals or rings?

getting excited

Shiny_Rock
I have ring dreams (nightmares) probably once every few weeks! They are usually all the same and the ring is always just weird! One time it was made of wood. One time it had mirrors instead of diamonds! I am always happy to wake up!

A

Anonymous

Maybe it''s stemming from your previous post a few days ago about your BF feeling like you only want the ring? I''m not sure, but hopefully you can take your mind off of it somehow, especially if it''s to the point of having bad dreams about it!
33.gif

I remember I had a few about the proposal, but at that point I *knew* that I was just obsessing and past the point of intervention! haha

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah I''ve had dreams about the ring and proposal before and they were always HORRIBLE!

The ring is always ugly and huge and the diamond is usually fake lol. Sometimes the proposal is nice and sometimes the BF just says "hey here''s a ring, wanna get married?" HAHAHA I know he would never propose like that and the ring will be beautiful but those are some disturbing dreams
23.gif

peach_tea_for_me

Shiny_Rock
I have them all the time! I''m usually bummed when I wake up because there''s not actually a ring on my finger yet. Sometimes the ring is amazing and sometimes there''s something..well, unusual about it.
Have you had pregnant dreams? Those are so weird too!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
yes i get those weird-o dreams too.. i wake up and im like.... did i really just think that in my head? lol Its an obsession lady we think of it 24./7!!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
I have dreamt about the Tiffany Legacy once.

But usually I dream about the proposal going wrong or somthing. Or about SO and I going on some odd adventure or something wierd happening to us :)

I often dream that we miss planes going on holidays too, or one of us making the flight and the other not for some reason. I seem to be really bothered about that subconsiously lol.

peach_tea_for_me

Shiny_Rock
I had another dream last night..it was terrible.
I dreamt that we were out of town and my BF was in the other room and I looked over at some of his stuff on the ground and I saw the rign on the ground, not in a box, just out in the open and much to my dismay, it was hideous! I didn''t see the front of the ring, only the back and it looked like intertwined silver ropes, sort of like this:
http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/T12623284.jpg

AWFUL! I was actually happy to wake up without a ring, or rather, without THAT ring on my finger this morning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results